Is normal that i can't vote in any awards?

As a international manager i can vote the World Player of the Year (or something like that...). Until now it's OK.

The problem is, i finished two season now as Sampdoria's Manager and i wasn't able to vote any awards?

It's normal?

It's a bug?

Eventually what award should i be able to vote?

Thanks for the answers.

As a international manager i can vote the World Player of the Year (or something like that...). Until now it's OK.

The problem is, i finished two season now as Sampdoria's Manager and i wasn't able to vote any awards?

It's normal?

It's a bug?

Eventually what award should i be able to vote?

Thanks for the answers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

Yes you're wrong. Awards aren't voted for by peers (for some reason). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok then icon_biggrin.gif

blue square managers vote for player of the year. and international manaers for world player. capello this year chose cristiano david james and torres irc.

p.s i think a nice addition would be o able to vote for your own player of the year at the club, and it would have affects on theplayer th same as captianciy praising ect.

Archived