after patched the game unable to find disk ???

I've got a similar problem, game was working fine before the patch and now its installed (boxed version) it won't load no matter what I do.

I'm using windows 7 and when I double-click on 'Football Manager 2011' from Games all I get is......'Games (Not Responding)' and it goes no further.

I've got a similar problem, game was working fine before the patch and now its installed (boxed version) it won't load no matter what I do.

I'm using windows 7 and when I double-click on 'Football Manager 2011' from Games all I get is......'Games (Not Responding)' and it goes no further.

Open the game from FM.exe instead of from "Games"

take the cd out of the drive, wipe both sides with a clean cloth, and also wipe the hole in the middle carefully, then proceed to wipe the cd drive with the same cloth. Then proceed to put the cd back in the drive, see if that helps. It helped for FM 2010 for me

• 4 months later...

can any1 help me plz i cant install fm11 update cause i brought fm11 from game on credit the day before it came out and u d/l the game off there website but it wont install its saying error the patch installer is for disc in tray version , it cant be installed on a digitall download version any cracks or patchs around this ?? plz

can any1 help me plz i cant install fm11 update cause i brought fm11 from game on credit the day before it came out and u d/l the game off there website but it wont install its saying error the patch installer is for disc in tray version , it cant be installed on a digitall download version any cracks or patchs around this ?? plz

no cracks here, go away

just asking has to be some way wat about if u were looking for it u be asking wouldnt ya ****ing *****...

Asking for cracks on an official forum is extremely dumb and just asking to be banned.

Calling other users names isn't a good way to introduce yourself to the community & text speak is banned on the forums.

Now as for your problem - You've downloaded the wrong patch. You should have downloaded & installed the digital option in this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/257508-Football-Manager-2011-January-Update-and-11.3-Patch-OUT-NOW-on-STEAM! which I believe is the "PC Byteshield" option.

I don't know if you can just download and install that version now though. You may have to re-install the game and apply the correct patch. If you don't have the files to install the game you need to contact the company you purchased FM from to re-download the files - you seem to imply this was GAME.

just asking has to be some way wat about if u were looking for it u be asking wouldnt ya ****ing *****...

As you have been told, asking for cracks is a very bad idea. It is also advisable not to swear at other users, or to use text language.

Two posts - one of which asks for cracks - no, not on the official site of the developer, surprisingly... they're not legal. And a second insulting someone. I feel your stay here may be short lived unless you adapt your attitude with some pace.

However - to fix your problem, you need to use the correct patch. If you contact Customer Services, they'll put you on the right road.

Cheers

Matt

Archived