Bought it from greenmangaming as well? Question

I am having the same problem sadly,I received an email at 1.50 telling me exactly the same as the one i received the day before,but still no activation code.I have emailed them but it will do no good,by the time its read or whatever it should've arrived,and for the 3rd year running I'll have been stiffed with pre-order digital download.2010 I didnt get it till 2 days after release

yup exactly same thing that happened with me,thats what prompted me to mail them.I woulda let it go otherwise but I just saw that as a slap in the face.I also had a junk mail asking if i wanted a face lift in the meantime too,so thats twice i was overcome with glad tidings to be stricken down once more.

just an update on this,I have just got back up,its now 6.30 and i have received 2 more emails from greenmangaming-both exactly the same as the two i previously received,both still having nothing resembling an activation code.Anyone else who ordered from there heard anything more or are you in the same boat as me?

Ive had 3 mails as well this morning, but the key was at the bottom of the third one. Go check if you still miss it

yea i had the same thing, atleast i have it know, steam is just downlaoding patch get in, would have been nice to have it at midnight though

Archived