How long would you wait

I pre ordered my game from GAME in September and it has been dispatched today. It stated 2 business days free delivery, god knows why they did not send it on Wednesday, which is 2 days before release. GAME have infomrmed me I didnt request special delivery which would guarantee it before tomorrow. As ive pre ordered other games from them using the 2 businsess day free delivery and they have always arrived a day or so before release I did not know I had to and it doesnt say you had to when I ordered it. Further more I got an email off them to say that I would get it for release and would be one of the first to open it.

I have spoken to a local GAME store and they have told my if I dont unpack it I could get a refund from them for it and purchase another copy from the store tomorrow. Question is do I wait to see if it my original order gets delievered or not.

How long would you wait before you went out to buy it bearing in mind the nearset GAME store is over 20 miles away from where I live as I live in the sticks.

If anyone has ordered from GAME did you get it the next day when they specifed 2 business days delviery

Archived