Full game vs Demo = Sliding touch goals.

Alright I have played the demo and tested it with 4 different teams and watched all of the games ( key moments )

and barely saw sliding touch goals

but in the full game it happens TOO much.

Can you take a look at it Sigames?

What the deuce is a sliding touch goal? And the demo is just a shortened version of the main game, there's no difference in the match engine.

How many matches have you played and teams tested with? Is this set to be your THIRD closed thread in an hour?

In the full game?

Only 1 and It's Galatasaray and played 11 league games and I am pretty sure I have scored the same way a lot.

I could even send my save game to si if they wanted me to so they can take a look at it how/why it happens too much.

In my game the striker often tackled the defender and it went in the back of the net if thats what you mean. Maybe happened a bit too often but it always seemed to be my striker so im not complaining much!

What do you mean by sliding touch goals? If you mean balls into the box where the ai striker slides with one foot to score (usually going through/past your defender(s)) then I noticed loads in the demo and thought it was a major issue.

Yes that is what i am talking about.

;/ It's a cool new feature but I am pretty annoyed about it.

I have had 3/4 all season.. I am now in February!

Normally they are from a whipped cross towards backpost.. Lansbury got two of them and Lawrence/Utaka shared one each.

Wouldn't say it is happening to much in my opinion.

Love the name you have given them though! :D

lol @ it always seemed to be my striker.

Same for me. It's always ME scoring like that, not my opponents which is a uh? moment right there again.

I have had one scored against me that I remember, because it was Yossi Benayoun knocking me out of the FA Cup with it! Last minute goal as well...

Archived