I want to report clubs poaching my players to FIFA

I hate clubs in FM at the moment making bid after bid after bid for your player even though you say he is not for sale or reject their offer etc. We should be able to report this to FIFA in the game, would be a good thing in my opinion.

I only got this idea from the Real Madrid...Christiano Ronaldo ongoing saga, so why have Man Utd today reported Real Madrid to FIFA? I thought it was because they are chasing him and won't stop because he is under contract.

That's exactly right. Madrid won't stop chasing Ronaldo, he's under contract to United. United haven't accepted an offer from Madrid, yet they've supposedly agreed a contract with him. Because they talked about a contract with him without Utd's permission, they broke the rules.

Because they are trying (succeeding, actually) to unsettle him without talking to the club.

Real Madrid could bid 200 tims in the next two days but nothing could be done about it, because bidding on a player is allowed.

Isn't the logical step is to just tweak the AI so this doesn't happen anymore?

real madrid are effectively "tapping up" ronaldo, its against the laws of football and it can be taken to the point where real madrid get fined, there isn't a lot of precedents where it goes further and further and this definitely looks set to be the biggest and possibly furthest spreading scenario, it'd require a lot of changing to implement this feature, and quite frankly I doubt FIFA will do all that much in this instance, they don't really care about what happens to English clubs too much lol.

Archived