FIX for Bayern's and Leverkusen 2nd Teams not showing players

Thanks to the_russian for find this.

I feel not enough people would see the fix posted in the thread "BIG BUG in the game!!" so I have posted a link to the fix for everyone to use before they start their games.

Basically the error was found with the editor. To fix it yourself Bayern and Leverkusen had their U23 or 2nd teams wrongly set. Bayern II was set as a B team and Leverkusen as U21's. Both should be set to U23's.

This file is a quick edit to correct these settings so that the 2nd teams have players.

The file goes in the editor data folder and you choose to use the file when starting a new game.

http://hotfile.com/dl/80437792/04ddb71/germany_fix.xml.html

Where abouts in the editor data folder does it go?
i'm serious, i've never used the editor. it's tools/editor/data then is it just there or do i go into one of the other folders?

It goes in the folder called 'editor data' not the tools folder. have a look around for it, could be in the data folder.

Just make sure its selected when you begin a new game.

That's funny as it seems to be working fine for me....

Bayern II and Leverkusen II have players on your game without the fix? Seems strange that it does as its a definite error in the database stopping the teams from having players connected with them.

Bayern II and Leverkusen II have players on your game without the fix? Seems strange that it does as its a definite error in the database stopping the teams from having players connected with them.

Well, i edited the 11.1 database with what the op said, but thought i would test it on the original database and it still worked fine

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Can anyone manage the German National team, I don't get the option even when their manager gets sacked and they don't even have the proper players in their National squad

you cant speak about that on here, for legal reasons the team is not included, if you search other non SI football manager forums you will find the answers, dont ask on here the thread will just be closed.

I don't think SI minds if you speak about the reasons, you just can't speak about workarounds

But, like you said, due to legal reasons (SI does not have a licence for it) the German team can only have greys in them (though, are regens allowed?)

Archived