New "Adding B Team" Feature

I've read on some article that it will be possible to ask (or choose to) to add B team in this version of the game. I have a few questions about this feature:

1. - What leagues can we ask for the B team?

2. - How do we ask for the team?

3. - Can we add this to a created league?

Thanks for any answers. ;)

I've read on some article that it will be possible to ask (or choose to) to add B team in this version of the game. I have a few questions about this feature:

1. - What leagues can we ask for the B team?

2. - How do we ask for the team?

3. - Can we add this to a created league?

Thanks for any answers. ;)

1 & 2) You don't ask for the B team. You make them in the editor.

3) yes.

Or I'm going in a completely opposite direction.

B-Team & Amateur revamp - Due to lots of feedback from our community, particularly from Spanish and Danish users, regarding the way that B teams and amateur work in the game compared to real life, we've had a revamp on the way they work to make them more accurate than ever before, including the chance to set up your own clubs B team at the start of the season in appropriate leagues.

I'm referring to this...

I try other thing now, change my Reputation at Club with FMRTE and view if at the end and start of next season, something appear.

Result, nothing. This is really annoying I can find the away to use this feature. It is this feature really implemented ?

Patience, man. They are giving support to people which can't quite get FM11 to work, creating the hotfix and the russian patch. It's probably the worse day in the year to ask for feedback on a minor thing...

I suggest you give a little bump to this topic in a week or so.

Just a bit of friendly advice but bumping a topic constantly isn't going to win you any fans. I would imagine that the SI team are very busy with the game just having been released and major bugs/issues being addressed. This issue is not going to ruin the gameplay for anybody and will wait. Do they have five minutes to answer three questions? No, probably not.

We are just asking them to say something on the feature... We are not asking to fix anything just to use 5 minutes and answer 3 questions. Is that so hard to do?

Highlights a huge issue with SI generally. I agree time should be devoted to patches/hot fixes as a priority, though we are often told that different staff work on different areas so "help" should still be there as normal. My main problem is that SI should have a manual, online or otherwise that tells us how the game works. For 5 years the most help I have reveived about how the game actually works has come form non-SI staff in these forums. Shame on you SI.

There was just a news item at the start of the season next to one, do you want your youth team to compete in the youth league. Says do you want to make a B team, pretty straight forward.

As an affiliate (like a separate club) or as a squad? (like Reserves/U-19)

I've tried 1 season, in Portugal, Spain (Cartagena (doesnt have a B squad at the start)) and Germany (main countries where B/II squads are allowed/used) and nothing happened. Only asked me about Reserves/U-19s... :c

I created B and C teams for numerous clubs in the Cameroonian Elite One Championship that I created. It is very practical.

You've created during the game using this feature? And if so, what kind of custom feature you used and what kind of B team you got?

You've created during the game using this feature? And if so, what kind of custom feature you used and what kind of B team you got?

I have test in Finland and is true. At start of season it ask if you want to have a second team. About kind of B team, is not a Satellite Team, is a normal B team like same kind of all time of FM.

reinomanagerpt

@milessi In Spain at start of second season nothing about create B team. In Finland it ask if I want a second team. 9:49 PM Nov 15th via web in reply to milessi

reinomanagerpt

@milessi Why not reveal countrys that support B team set up ? 9:50 PM Nov 15th via web in reply to milessi

milessi

@reinomanagerpt because I don't know the answer to the question... 11:17 PM Nov 15th via TweetDeck in reply to reinomanagerpt

Archived