Patch details

Afternoon chaps,

I've stayed away from the FM hype/slagging off this year and simply pre-ordered my favourite game in the world and patiently waited.

I've logged onto the forum today for a brief look to see some mentions of a patch.

I'm sure 100 million small boys have posted about this patch demanding it's early release, but I was just wondering if there were any details on the patch and what exactly it will fix? Amazon were king enough to send me the game today so I am somewhat keen to embark on what promises to be an unfulfilled career with Cheltenham Town.

Hopefully someone can help, or simply shout "USE THE SEARCH BOX" (which I already have).

Afternoon chaps,

I've stayed away from the FM hype/slagging off this year and simply pre-ordered my favourite game in the world and patiently waited.

I've logged onto the forum today for a brief look to see some mentions of a patch.

I'm sure 100 million small boys have posted about this patch demanding it's early release, but I was just wondering if there were any details on the patch and what exactly it will fix? Amazon were king enough to send me the game today so I am somewhat keen to embark on what promises to be an unfulfilled career with Cheltenham Town.

Hopefully someone can help, or simply shout "USE THE SEARCH BOX" (which I already have).

Because the first two posters have an attitude problem and don't seem to want to help, i'll help you. Regarding the patch it has not been stated a time as yet. However ill hazard a guess at midnight, as it is already avaliable on Steam

Afternoon chaps,

what a refreshing OP

the changelist is around in this forum somewhere

Because the first two posters have an attitude problem and don't seem to want to help, i'll help you. Regarding the patch it has not been stated a time as yet. However ill hazard a guess at midnight, as it is already avaliable on Steam

They don't have attitude problems mate. It's because they are sick of seeing thread after thread of the same thing. Most of the stuff the guy has asked for or about is on the first page of this forum. There is also a search filter as well.

Archived