BIG BUG in the game !!!

1. yes i have selected the first,second,and third german division as playable

2. the players are not greyed out, there are no players at all, not a single one

3. the reserve team of fc bayern munich play in the third german league which is selected as playable, there still isnt a single player in the team

4. the underage teams have real players, but the reserves dont have players at all

1. yes i have selected the first,second,and third german division as playable

2. the players are not greyed out, there are no players at all, not a single one

3. the reserve team of fc bayern munich play in the third german league which is selected as playable, there still isnt a single player in the team

4. the underage teams have real players, but the reserves dont have players at all

best to wait until the patch is released mate, it might have been a known issue and fixed in version 11.1

if it still happens in 11.1 then report it as a bug in the bug forums

And there's another BIG BUG. Gareth Bale hasn't been made into a superhuman automatron with laser vision and boots made of pure gold, merely on the basis of two good games. Come on SI sort it out ! ;)

haha this made me chuckle

sadly some people will say this is a big game breaker even with the editor

i found out something else, after i started a new game i saved it before choosing a team, at first bayern munich and leverkusen had the problem described above, then i loaded the savegame again and see, bayern and leverkusen now had players in their reserves, but all the other teams in the first division didnt

after that i took control of a team with that problem (bayern), if i move a player (van bommel) from the first team to the reserves, this player is not shown in the reserves screen, there are still no players at all, after that i searched this player and found him, i clicked on the player and the profile screen opened, it showed me that he is a player at bayern II, that means the players are in the game, but they are just invisible on the reserve team screen

I think I man have found the fix for it........

In the editor if you look at Bayern their 2nd team is set as B-Team, it should be U23 team

Leverkusen is set as U21

The rest of the team sin the division are set as U23

Edit...Yep it fixes it

here is a link to an edited fix for it. Just the two fixes is all. http://hotfile.com/dl/80437792/04ddb71/germany_fix.xml.html

I think I man have found the fix for it........

In the editor if you look at Bayern their 2nd team is set as B-Team, it should be U23 team

Leverkusen is set as U21

The rest of the team sin the division are set as U23

Edit...Yep it fixes it

here is a link to an edited fix for it. Just the two fixes is all. http://hotfile.com/dl/80437792/04ddb71/germany_fix.xml.html

what about that problem: then i loaded the savegame again and see, bayern and leverkusen now had players in their reserves, but all the other teams in the first division didnt

could you try that and tell me if your fix still works? thanks

the fix will only be for a newly started game not a saved game. I started a new game with the fix file then exited. loaded the game again and it was fine.

I started a thread for your find and the fix http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233612-FIX-for-Bayern-s-and-Leverkusen-2nd-Teams-not-showing-players

thought it would be better so that everyone sees it.

1 question, how can they have these divisions as playable under the premier league in the demo ? I didn't think you could have the secondary and 3rd leagues as playable in the demo ? I can understand the reserve sides of the premier league sides but not clubs that play in lower german leagues.

So unless the russian lives in Australia, he is indeed using the russian cracked version of fm 2011.

So unless the russian lives in Australia, he is indeed using the russian cracked version of fm 2011.

but you have to question if this is only happening to the cracked russian version or the real demo/full game

Not necessarily, I am fortunate to have the game too, our store had it in 3 days ago ;)

Its the full boxed version of FM11

1. i dont live in australia, and the fact that im russian doesnt mean that i live in russia or that im using a cracked russian version

2. i got my copy today like a lot of people on these forums, it is an original copy its not a cracked version or whatever

3. thanks to hehehemann, but i found out that the club maritimo from the portuguese premier league has the same issue with their u19 team

I can see why :)

SCIAG is going to link the fix on one of the stickied threads so I'm further assuming it isnt fixed in the first patch.

I don't know whether it is fixed in the patch as I haven't had the chance to download the build. Either way, it does no harm.

1. i dont live in australia, and the fact that im russian doesnt mean that i live in russia or that im using a cracked russian version

2. i got my copy today like a lot of people on these forums, it is an original copy its not a cracked version or whatever

3. thanks to hehehemann, but i found out that the club maritimo from the portuguese premier league has the same issue with their u19 team

If this is the case with Martimos youth team thes surely got to be others in there aswell.

Dear compatriot) this issue was brought up during Mac demo discussion and I guess will be solved with the patch 11.1 (it was solved in Steam demo for Mac after the initial demo release).

I got the full game today and FC Bayern's team is completely fine, all their reserves are there and everything. I then thought, he is talking nonsense... but then did a quick check of every other team in the league, and your right.. no-one has any reserve teams!

It is only Bayern that have one!

Archived