Logos, Kits and Facepacks wont work FM11

Anyone else had this problem with FM2011?

copied over my graphics from the FM10 folder straight into the appropriate folder for FM11 (C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\db\Graphics) and have the old 'always reload skin on confirm' and have also reloaded the skin manually. also have checked the file extensions of the logos etc to make sure they are .png not .PNG (as was suggested somewhere) but nothing works.

anyone got their graphics working?

Anyone else had this problem with FM2011?

copied over my graphics from the FM10 folder straight into the appropriate folder for FM11 (C:\Users\User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\db\Graphics) and have the old 'always reload skin on confirm' and have also reloaded the skin manually. also have checked the file extensions of the logos etc to make sure they are .png not .PNG (as was suggested somewhere) but nothing works.

anyone got their graphics working?

mine work fine. i didnt create a graphics folder in the Sports Interactive - FM11 folder. Just copied the entire graphics folder over from FM10

eg (Just right click on graphics in FM10, click copy, then go into FM11 folder and paste)

Copy the graphics into Documents/SportsInteractive/Football Manager 2011. Not the db folder :confused: :)

You remember to untick "use skin cache" too?

ah dammit. knew i was missing something simple.

pleased to report that all logos, 2D kits and facepacks are working with the full game FM2011 plus the same old trick to get the german national team to appear.

now just to wait for the damn patch...

ah dammit. knew i was missing something simple.

pleased to report that all logos, 2D kits and facepacks are working with the full game FM2011 plus the same old trick to get the german national team to appear.

now just to wait for the damn patch...

You'll have to re-do the Germany trick once the game is patched.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just got bought the game and loaded it.......now im rubbish on computers and what im doing on here to be honest but how come the new game does not have visible stadiums anymore and also is anyone able to help me with an idiots guide how to be able to get rid of the fake german team so it has real players.....any help will be great please

kelvin

kelvinlowes@hotmail.co.uk

Archived