Demo save as feature-rich as purchase save?

Once the demo finishes at New Year, can you resume the same game that you were playing when the game unlocks tomorrow? And, if so, will that save game be every bit as full and as feature-rich as the retail version that will unlock tomorrow? Will I be missing out on anything that will be in the release version if I just continue the game that I started with the demo? Thanks.

Once the demo finishes at New Year, can you resume the same game that you were playing when the game unlocks tomorrow? And, if so, will that save game be every bit as full and as feature-rich as the retail version that will unlock tomorrow? Will I be missing out on anything that will be in the release version if I just continue the game that I started with the demo? Thanks.

You can. Though you will have only Small DB as it's just a Quickstart. That will cause you problems in long-term games because of lack of players later on etc.

I only ever seem to stick to one save game for three or four seasons at most, before I tire of the same team and want a new challenge (four seasons is still hundreds of hours of game-time). Thanks for the info.

Anyway, I'd suggest you to begin a new game with the first patch. :thup:

I only ever seem to stick to one save game for three or four seasons at most, before I tire of the same team and want a new challenge (four seasons is still hundreds of hours of game-time). Thanks for the info.

you do realise you can switch jobs don't you :D

you don't need to just stick to the team you chose at the start

Archived