Son appearing in game or changing name of player

Does anyone know if fm 2011 will continue with the possibility of adding your son to the game? I've heard it happen on these forums but never on my games. Also, does the fm 2011 editor allow you to change names of players/stats so I could ass myself in or is it just making new competitions?

CHeers

Does anyone know if fm 2011 will continue with the possibility of adding your son to the game? I've heard it happen on these forums but never on my games. Also, does the fm 2011 editor allow you to change names of players/stats so I could ass myself in or is it just making new competitions?

CHeers

You can certainly add (or ass) yourself into the game through the editor.

And the son feature is still knocking about, but don't expect to get one. Very rare indeed.

You can certainly add (or ass) yourself into the game through the editor.

And the son feature is still knocking about, but don't expect to get one. Very rare indeed.

The chances are the same as in FM10. So, yeah, very rare.

can i edit my son/slef in or not? one says yes the other says no

Well, you could just change the details of one of your new batch of regens with FMRTE. I think?

Not sure why you'd want to do that really though - defeats the object a bit

I always put 2 of my sons in the Editor one is a promising 16 year old right winger for Narch and the other is a 17 year old striker for Colchester United and I always play and spurs sometimes they come good and I buy them and sometimes they don't

Archived