Can anyone help me? I have a problem with my screen resolution for FM.

Hello lads and lasses, what it is is that when i go on FM11 Demo the writing and general page setup is too small and blurry. Th best one for me is the Windowed setting which is a little bit bigger than i would like but better than squinting all day. I have a 42"Samsung and ive found it hard to get the resolution absolutely perfect in general but am at a stage were it'll do, also i find when its windowed i cant scroll down so makes the game unplayable for. If you could help it would be great because it would mean that i could queue up outside ASDA tonight at midnight and get the game. If i cant sort it then theres no point in getting it. If you could help that would be great thanks.:confused:

Hello lads and lasses, what it is is that when i go on FM11 Demo the writing and general page setup is too small and blurry. Th best one for me is the Windowed setting which is a little bit bigger than i would like but better than squinting all day. I have a 42"Samsung and ive found it hard to get the resolution absolutely perfect in general but am at a stage were it'll do, also i find when its windowed i cant scroll down so makes the game unplayable for. If you could help it would be great because it would mean that i could queue up outside ASDA tonight at midnight and get the game. If i cant sort it then theres no point in getting it. If you could help that would be great thanks.:confused:

try the darker skin tomorrow once the patch is released

Archived