Editing Guide - For you by L4L/Rocket485

Ok, So you've heard of this Editing thing, and I bet your thinking "Well how hard can it be?". The Answer to that is; Easy, if you know what your doing. To do this, you need:

A PC (Personal Computer)

A USB Cable that fits into your PC and your PSP, and it must be 1 cable. If you don't have one, Go down to your nearest shop which sells things like psp games, and accessories (EG. Game or HMV)

A Program that lets you type characters, EG Notepad or Microsoft Word.

Thats all you need, so lets get onto the main part of this thread; Editing your game.

NOTE: If you don't understand this guide, look at Page 31-32 in your FMH2007 Manual.

Instructions (Credit to Sean_Oc16):

1. Connect PSP to PC

2. Open memory stick in a window

3. Open 'PSP' folder (if not there create one)

4. Open 'COMMON' folder (Again, if not there, create one)

6. Create a 'FMH' folder (This will not be there, you need to create it)

7. Open wordpad/notepad/Microsoft Word.

8. Write out commands for the changes you want to make (Later on in this guide.)

9. Save file as 'Changes.txt' in FMH folder you created

10. Exit USB mode on your PSP and load FMH

11. Start a new game and your changes should have happened.

PLAYER Commands.

This is how the Changes.Txt File should look if your editing a new player.

"PLAYER" "Player's First name" "Player's Second name" "Players CURRENT team's short name*" "New First name" "New Second name" "New Year of Birth" "New Current Ability" "New Potential Ability" "New Club"

*The way to find out the Club's Short name is to go on player search, customise the search and type in the player's second name. Click ok, and next to the player's name it should have the Club's Shorter name. Real Madrid = R. Madrid

Notes:

At the beginning, "PLAYER" Should not be changed at all. This is to tell the System that you are editing a player and not a club. Club editing comes later.

MAKE SURE YOU SPELL THE PLAYER'S NAME AND CLUB RIGHT! Im sorry to type that in capitals, but that seems to happen with quite a few people, they mispell the player/club name, and if you spell either one wrong, all the commands after the mispelt one will be ignored.

If you don't wish to edit a certain field, keep it blank.

You MUST

So, I want to put Zlatan Inbrahimovic on Leeds United. Leeds has 36 players, and a team can never have over 36 players, if you try to put a player on a full team, the player will have no contract, and may reject your contract offer. This is what I put:

"PLAYER" "Zlatan" "Ibrahimovic" "Inter" "" "" "" "100""200 "Leeds"

Breakdown:

"PLAYER" - Telling the system what I am doing.

"Zlatan" - Ibrahimovic's first name.

"Ibrahimovic" - Zlatan's second name.

"Inter" - Ibrahimovic's Current Club's shorter name.

"" "" "" - I don't want to change Ibrahimovic's First or second name, or his year of birth, So I leave it blank.

"100" - This is Ibra's Current Ability (What I think it is).

"200" - This is Ibra's Potential ability (The best he can get)

"Leeds" - The club I want Ibra to go to, and it is Leeds United's Shorter name.

The Problem with this, is that Leeds has 36 players, so If I leave it like this, he will just have no contract, and any club could get him.

So I put this:

"PLAYER" "Eddie" "Lewis" Leeds" "" "" "" "" "" "Forest Green"

I don't want to edit any of Eddie's Stats, so I leave 5 Fields (""s) Empty. These fields are New first name, new second name, new year of birth, new current ability and new potential ability.

The Document should look like this:

But this is no good. Your putting Ibra on Leeds before you lose a player, so you must swap these round. The document should look like this now:

Note: Whenever adding/removing players from different clubs, always put the removing command(s) first.

Creating Players.

This is pretty easy. I want to put Gary Linekar on leeds, but I need a player to edit. I chose Stewart Downing.

This is what I put:

"PLAYER" "Stewart" "Downing" "Middlesbrough" "Gary" "Linekar" "1982" "100" "200" "Leeds"

The First Problem with this, is that I spelt Stewart Downing wrong. I also spelt Middlesbrough wrong. If you need to, write down the player's full name on a piece of paper, or type in on a document, like word or notepad.

I said before, always Remove players before you add. Putting all that we have learn so far into some commands, you should have this:

"PLAYER" "Stewart" "Downing" "Middlesbrough" "Gary" "Linekar" "1982" "100" "200" "Leeds"

So now we have the same problem before. I'm adding 2 players to Leeds but only removing one. I'll remove one of the youngsters, so now the Changes.txt should look like this:

"PLAYER" "Tomi" "Ameobi" "Leeds" "" "" "" "" "" "Forest Green"

I've put the Leeds players on Forest Green because I know they have 25 players. If they had 36 players it wouldn't matter, because I don't want this player, so I'm not bothered if he doesn't have a contract (It sounds harsh, I know).

Club Editing.

Now I have never tried this, so I won't try it. At all. I'll try it in the future, but for now I think I'd better leave it. I dont want to mess up your PSPs.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, So you've heard of this Editing thing, and I bet your thinking "Well how hard can it be?". The Answer to that is; Easy, if you know what your doing. To do this, you need:

A PC (Personal Computer)

A USB Cable that fits into your PC and your PSP, and it must be 1 cable. If you don't have one, Go down to your nearest shop which sells things like psp games, and accessories (EG. Game or HMV)

A Program that lets you type characters, EG Notepad or Microsoft Word.

Thats all you need, so lets get onto the main part of this thread; Editing your game.

NOTE: If you don't understand this guide, look at Page 31-32 in your FMH2007 Manual.

Instructions (Credit to Sean_Oc16):

1. Connect PSP to PC

2. Open memory stick in a window

3. Open 'PSP' folder (if not there create one)

4. Open 'COMMON' folder (Again, if not there, create one)

6. Create a 'FMH' folder (This will not be there, you need to create it)

7. Open wordpad/notepad/Microsoft Word.

8. Write out commands for the changes you want to make (Later on in this guide.)

9. Save file as 'Changes.txt' in FMH folder you created

10. Exit USB mode on your PSP and load FMH

11. Start a new game and your changes should have happened.

PLAYER Commands.

This is how the Changes.Txt File should look if your editing a new player.

"PLAYER" "Player's First name" "Player's Second name" "Players CURRENT team's short name*" "New First name" "New Second name" "New Year of Birth" "New Current Ability" "New Potential Ability" "New Club"

*The way to find out the Club's Short name is to go on player search, customise the search and type in the player's second name. Click ok, and next to the player's name it should have the Club's Shorter name. Real Madrid = R. Madrid

Notes:

At the beginning, "PLAYER" Should not be changed at all. This is to tell the System that you are editing a player and not a club. Club editing comes later.

MAKE SURE YOU SPELL THE PLAYER'S NAME AND CLUB RIGHT! Im sorry to type that in capitals, but that seems to happen with quite a few people, they mispell the player/club name, and if you spell either one wrong, all the commands after the mispelt one will be ignored.

If you don't wish to edit a certain field, keep it blank.

You MUST

So, I want to put Zlatan Inbrahimovic on Leeds United. Leeds has 36 players, and a team can never have over 36 players, if you try to put a player on a full team, the player will have no contract, and may reject your contract offer. This is what I put:

Breakdown:

"PLAYER" - Telling the system what I am doing.

"Zlatan" - Ibrahimovic's first name.

"Ibrahimovic" - Zlatan's second name.

"Inter" - Ibrahimovic's Current Club's shorter name.

"" "" "" - I don't want to change Ibrahimovic's First or second name, or his year of birth, So I leave it blank.

"100" - This is Ibra's Current Ability (What I think it is).

"200" - This is Ibra's Potential ability (The best he can get)

"Leeds" - The club I want Ibra to go to, and it is Leeds United's Shorter name.

The Problem with this, is that Leeds has 36 players, so If I leave it like this, he will just have no contract, and any club could get him.

So I put this:

I don't want to edit any of Eddie's Stats, so I leave 5 Fields (""s) Empty. These fields are New first name, new second name, new year of birth, new current ability and new potential ability.

The Document should look like this:

But this is no good. Your putting Ibra on Leeds before you lose a player, so you must swap these round. The document should look like this now:

Note: Whenever adding/removing players from different clubs, always put the removing command(s) first.

Creating Players.

This is pretty easy. I want to put Gary Linekar on leeds, but I need a player to edit. I chose Stewart Downing.

This is what I put:

The First Problem with this, is that I spelt Stewart Downing wrong. I also spelt Middlesbrough wrong. If you need to, write down the player's full name on a piece of paper, or type in on a document, like word or notepad.

I said before, always Remove players before you add. Putting all that we have learn so far into some commands, you should have this:

So now we have the same problem before. I'm adding 2 players to Leeds but only removing one. I'll remove one of the youngsters, so now the Changes.txt should look like this:

"PLAYER" "Tomi" "Ameobi" "Leeds" "" "" "" "" "" "Forest Green"

I've put the Leeds players on Forest Green because I know they have 25 players. If they had 36 players it wouldn't matter, because I don't want this player, so I'm not bothered if he doesn't have a contract (It sounds harsh, I know).

Club Editing.

Now I have never tried this, so I won't try it. At all. I'll try it in the future, but for now I think I'd better leave it. I dont want to mess up your PSPs.

I changed Shrewsbury to my local team because of their colours and put them in the Premiership. I swapped them with Watford. This worked OK- i even got our badge in!! However the player changing didnt work. Should I list the original shrewsbury players i want out 1st and then my own teammates? Also when changing the players do I transfer them to "Shrewsbury" or "X" (my team)

Transfer them to Shrewsbury I think. I'm not a technical expert but I'm pretty sure you should send them to shrewsbury.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> However the player changing didnt work. Should I list the original shrewsbury players i want out 1st and then my own teammates? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't quite understand that... Sorry.

sorry il try again-

here is an example of what i did for an original shrewsbury player-

"PLAYER" "Derek" "Asamoah" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Chester"

and after i made several changes to the shrewsbury squad i made my own changes to create my own teammates for example say my teammate in my new team was called XY andthe team is called "Team"- heres what i did-

"PLAYER" "Steven" "Gerrard" "Liverpool" "X" "Y" "" "" "" "Team"

Max Rep = 10,000.

What I reccomend you do, is clear the Changes.txt file.

Then:

1.) Work out how many players shrewsbury has. It looks like they have about 21-25.

2.) Work out which players you want.

3.) Send the players to Shrewsbury.

4.) THEN send Shrewsbury to the Premiership, and edit the club's name.

See if that works.

Nope- heres what i did in my changes.txt file-

-took out 6 of the 22 shrewsbury players and transferred them to other clubs

-changed the name of players to my 20 teammates and transferred them to shrewsbury (now there is 36 in the squad)

-changed the name of shrewsbury and put them in the prem

-put watford in league 2

I dont want to give the actual names of my friends so il replace it with numbers but here goes...

"PLAYER" "Derek" "Asamoah" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Chester"

"PLAYER" "Dale" "Williams" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Yeovil"

"PLAYER" "Sagi" "Burton" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Peterborough"

"PLAYER" "Michael" "Symes" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Bradford"

"PLAYER" "Danny" "Hall" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Bradford"

"PLAYER" "Gavin" "Cowan" "Shrewsbury" "" "" "" "" "" "Yeovil"

"PLAYER" "Edwin" "Van der Sar" "Man Utd" "1" "2" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Jerzy" "Dudek" "Liverpool" "3" "4" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Emmanuel" "Eboué" "Arsenal" "5" "6" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Gareth" "Barry" "Aston Villa" "7" "8" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Ricardo" "Carvalho" "Chelsea" "9" "10" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Gary" "Neville" "Man Utd" "11" "12" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Micah" "Richards" "Man City" "13" "14" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"PLAYER" "Lucas" "Neill" "Blacburn" "15" "16" "" "" "" "Shrewsbury"

"CLUB" "Shrewsbury Town" "England" "Team FC" "Team" "10000" "English Premier Division"

"CLUB" "Watford" "England" "" "" "" "English League Two"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamster90:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds4lyfe:

You spelt Ipswitch wrong ^_^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So have you hehe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew that >.<

Well Jamster, you need go into USB mode on your PSP, sorry I forgot that I think..

To do that, quit the game, go all the way to the left, and go right up to the top. Go down one and it should say USB Mode. Press X and it should be in usb mode, and then you put you usb cable into your PC. Tell me when you've done that.

Stephen ->>: sometimes players dont work when you type a command. Like Eddie Lewis wont leave leeds, Even if I type:

"PLAYER" "Eddie" "Lewis" "Leeds" "" "" "" "" "" "Forest Green"

Sometimes its just the players, Shall I try some of the others?

Jamster ->>: What is on your screen now?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds4lyfe:

Stephen ->>: sometimes players dont work when you type a command. Like Eddie Lewis wont leave leeds, Even if I type:

"PLAYER" "Eddie" "Lewis" "Leeds" "" "" "" "" "" "Forest Green"

Sometimes its just the players, Shall I try some of the others?

Jamster ->>: What is on your screen now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nothing lol

good guide...

where you mentioned that if you transfer a player to a club that is already full they become a free agent... well I tried this, thought it would be handy to know for players released by clubs, and it didn't work but... If you transfer a player to a club not on the database you want to use it makes the player a free agent. example, Paul Butler was released by Leeds today, I transferred him to Angers, a french ligue2 club and when starting a game with ab english club he appears as a free agent.. icon_cool.gif

Archived