HELP

Im Rangers In my Game Why Cant i find jean claude darcheville (bordeaux) or carlos juvier cuellar (osasuna) in player search or looking at the club . But i started a new season just to see if they were in it and they are in the teams which i cant find them in confusing but help desperately needed icon_mad.gif help would be appreciated

Im Rangers In my Game Why Cant i find jean claude darcheville (bordeaux) or carlos juvier cuellar (osasuna) in player search or looking at the club . But i started a new season just to see if they were in it and they are in the teams which i cant find them in confusing but help desperately needed icon_mad.gif help would be appreciated

this is due to the memory capability of the PSP, in quick simple terms. if you have a countries active leagues running, the players from another country will be limited as the PSP doesn't have the power to store them all in its miniscule memory. nothing to do with the size of the UMD.

eg, start a game as Man Utd, therefore having the english leegue active, the players in every other country's leagues will be 'slimmed' down a little....

Archived