3D system rating

i got full game and the 3d system rating is 2 star and half and some times just 2 , i have the latest update driver i really feel that the match slightly lag despite i have good vega card and overclock. will the patch fix the graphics match and give me more stars ???

• Administrators

And remember, if you're running a laptop keep it plugged in, else it'll likely revert back to 'energy saving' mode and reduce your cards capabilities. That could well be the reason the HD4870 is showing up with a low star rating. Likewise if you don't have the latest version of DirectX or your Graphics Card drivers this may also cause your game not to run the game to it's optimum ability.

• Administrators

In terms for graphics cards, from all the ones we've tested in-house and via the beta they should be accurate.

As said there are factors which can make a great card not show up to its potential, but by and large it should be correct.

Curious, I got a Phenom II 955 3.2 ghz with a GTX 460 gfx, I got 5 stars when I load the top league from England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Holland. That's 7 leagues and any more, it drops to 4 and a half stars. Is that normal?

Small db. Cause I was expecting my graphics card to handle much more than that. Or maybe I am just picky about having to have 5 stars all the time :D Have read many posts saying the stars don't actually matter.

As you seem to be the Messi of pc hardware (great work in the hardware thread!)

should/can you also ignore the "performance stars" when starting a new game?

MESSI <3

Stars didn't work in FM10 and haven't played FM11 yet (Full ver).

Curious, I got a Phenom II 955 3.2 ghz with a GTX 460 gfx, I got 5 stars when I load the top league from England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Portugal, Holland. That's 7 leagues and any more, it drops to 4 and a half stars. Is that normal?

Can you please do me a favor and tell me How many stars do you get on loading 40 leagues on medium??

Archived