Dynamic League, where is the ranking in the game?

Where is this in the game that you can see the ranking of the league through out the world? I think I found it under World > Competitions, but I saw this screen shot http://lh4.ggpht.com/_sLN-4LHcbvM/TH3f2JDW3NI/AAAAAAAAFdw/2R5bPY9uQos/s1600-h/image%5B23%5D.png

Mine doesn't have any star next to the league. The ranking is only the top three which is FIFA world cup, UEFA champ, and Euro 2012.

Am I looking at the right place? Do I atleast have to finish a season for the ranking to show up?

saw on other forums. u shouldnt be looking at world ranking. instead go under clubs=>europe and then competition to see it.

and if you want to compare your "progressing" asian league to the european leagues?

• Administrators

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up. I agree that there should be a way to sort World Competitions by rank and can see your confusion here. At present, when you first visit the screen they will be ranked.

By going to individual continent screens, you will see their position ratings.

Thanks for taking the time to highlight this issue.

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up. I agree that there should be a way to sort World Competitions by rank and can see your confusion here. At present, when you first visit the screen they will be ranked.

By going to individual continent screens, you will see their position ratings.

Thanks for taking the time to highlight this issue.

Trying not to sound like a noob (as I am pretty sure I am looking in the right place) but I can't actually see the star ratings (or the colum for them) at all.

I can see the ranking list in order by going to world>competitions and then scrolling through to europe using the option at the top left, but I can't see any star rankings anywhere.

Any help?

• Administrators

Apologies, getting confused here.

To see a star rating, if you subscribe to a competition then you can see it in your Subscriptions.

As stated it also appears in the notification you receive at the end of the season.

Sorry for the confusion :) Hope this clarifies things a bit better for you

Apologies, getting confused here.

To see a star rating, if you subscribe to a competition then you can see it in your Subscriptions.

As stated it also appears in the notification you receive at the end of the season.

Sorry for the confusion :) Hope this clarifies things a bit better for you

I thought that was how you did it after i seen the serie A was 4 star in my suscriptions on the demo.

Cheers. Just to clear up what I mean:

In this video:

At 8:29 the mysterious 3rd colum that i can't seem to find clearly shows competitions listed by star ranking.

This screenshot is the closest I am able to get to that, a list of European comps ranked in order but with no star ranking.

EuropeCompetitions_Competitions.png

I've spoken to Sean at FM-Base who has played the review code and he confirms that the stars aren't present either, suggesting the release day patch isn't at fault.

Apologies for picture size.

Cheers. Just to clear up what I mean:

In this video:

At 8:29 the mysterious 3rd colum that i can't seem to find clearly shows competitions listed by star ranking.

This screenshot is the closest I am able to get to that, a list of European comps ranked in order but with no star ranking.

EuropeCompetitions_Competitions.png

I've spoken to Sean at FM-Base who has played the review code and he confirms that the stars aren't present either, suggesting the release day patch isn't at fault.

Apologies for picture size.

How do i get that? :s

when i do that i get every competition, from the world cup to youth leagues. is there anyway to filter out just the top leagues?

You can filter by region, right at the bottom left of the screen it says world by default and you can change that to Europe, Africa etc but I don't think you can filter specifically by level.

Do dynamic league reputation effect to rules of set teams to continental competitions? For example: I added Botswana League and play very well in African Champions League, so reputation of my league increase. If it's possible to have after some seasons two place in African Champions League when my league reputation more increase?

Archived