OK, I'm not coming back until 48 hours from right now.

I understand how "SI is bringing FM2011 on Nov 5th and that's what we promised", but the constant opening of threads from people who have had the game since last Saturday, downloaded it, bought a hard copy since Monday, and since everybody is getting it before we the US gamers get it, I think I'll be better if I just get up on Friday morning and come back here to play FM. I know it probably is stupid but it is really annoying me seeing screens and threads about the game several days before I can even put my hands on mine.

Anyway, cheers. Stay strong US FMers!

I understand how "SI is bringing FM2011 on Nov 5th and that's what we promised", but the constant opening of threads from people who have had the game since last Saturday, downloaded it, bought a hard copy since Monday, and since everybody is getting it before we the US gamers get it, I think I'll be better if I just get up on Friday morning and come back here to play FM. I know it probably is stupid but it is really annoying me seeing screens and threads about the game several days before I can even put my hands on mine.

Anyway, cheers. Stay strong US FMers!

i understand your frustrations but we need to be patient

damn you aussies!!! and your silly forward timezones!

So you will leave the forum now, and be bored, and then when the game is out, you'll come back here and read forums?

You should spend all your time here now, laughing at people who have the game but are not playing it, and then on friday, when it is out, you should leave these forums for like 7 days and just play the game. (the first 2 weeks after release, the forum will just be filled with "patch now plx", "omg game breaking bug", "I cannot win with barcelona? patch" -topics anyway.)

So you will leave the forum now, and be bored, and then when the game is out, you'll come back here and read forums?

You should spend all your time here now, laughing at people who have the game but are not playing it, and then on friday, when it is out, you should leave these forums for like 7 days and just play the game. (the first 2 weeks after release, the forum will just be filled with "patch now plx", "omg game breaking bug", "I cannot win with barcelona? patch" -topics anyway.)

"i cannot win with tooting and mitcham"

Archived