Miles Jacobsen reply only, no 1 else!

Why aren't you sorting the 1v1s out, their absolutely awful

i'm having like minimum four 1v1s a game with Fabian Brandy, he is missing everyone, i've set his training focus to finishing and he has individual high finishing intensity, but he never scores.

Yet gets high average ratings.

I lost 3-0 just and brandy missed six 1v1s and his morale isn't even bad, it is good and was very good.

i'm having like minimum four 1v1s a game with Fabian Brandy, he is missing everyone, i've set his training focus to finishing and he has individual high finishing intensity, but he never scores.

I lost 3-0 just and brandy missed six 1v1s and his morale isn't even bad, it is good and was very good.

fm11? patch isn't out yet

miles jacobsen told me to tell you

Composure is key

Players with high composure, high finishing, high balance, high agility, who score like 20+ goals a season will still miss tons.

I've got a feeling, that matches create to many chances with most tactics, and that a lot of them "have" to be missed for scores to look realistic. Quite a lot of those misses seem to be one on ones. Should they turn some of those one on one misses in long range efforts that went bad, I think it would look a lot more realistic.

My middle name is Myles, is that close enough to reply to this post...in a forum?

Maybe you should have emailed Miles if you wanted a direct response, I personally wouldnt reply to a random post in a message board.

As for your misfiring player, maybe he isnt good enough? poor composure? Lack of form? Low morale? etc. etc.

My recommendation Andrew, is report it to bug forums. Si will thank you for reporting it, if it is not a bug SI will thank you for your interest in making the FM a good game. When reporting this you might provide a save game or the pkm's of the match that you player missed six 1 on 1.

Archived