Can't sell any players

Playing as CSKA Moscow. I have bought some cool perspective players, but my finances drop down rapidly. Need to sell so of old decent players.

There is a problem. No one want to buy any of them. Even Akinfeev at nominal price. Not one player. It is terrible. I do not talk about 1-2 star players, i tried to offer them all. Even on loan. Even with wages fully paid by me, with no fee involved.

Does somebody experience same problems? In FM10 it was easy to sell players. Is it bug or that is supposed to be normal?

lol there is already torrents of FM 11 :O

Has been since Sunday. Plenty of people seem to have store bought versions now though too.

edit: I won't have mine for another 29 hours. I have my SEGA classics to play in the meantime though. :p

Still you should be able to sell a player like Akinfeev! Especially now that teams like ManUtd and Bayern need a good keeper. That's something that has bothered me for years. If I need money and offer out my superstars, I really should get offers. Even if they might be under the market value.. but it's still better than offering out players like Rooney, Lampard.. whatever.. and end up with not a single bid!

Real Madrid also said that they weren't doing any transfers anymore this season and when that Rooney-thing came up, Mourinho said that you must buy such a player if he's available. Maybe we need to introduce something that allows clubs (especially rich ones) to buy world-class players regardless of their transfer budget if they become available at a knock-down price.

Archived