FM 11 player with most '20's' in stats

Unfortunately, you don't get many players like that any more.

There be newgens or w/e they are called now that will have lot of 20s mark my word.

The crystal ball have spoken.

This is the Sandro i am talking about. It was further back than i thought. How time flies. But i still remember him so he must have been special. Best stats i have ever seen.

Found this on some random forum.

-------------

Carlos Sierra Fumero Sandro - CM2 Spain. Real Nadrid B AMC, pure legend. Regular 8.50+ AvR, 40 goals from midfield without fail.

-------------

PMLF - is this your man?

I remember on CM01/02 (I think)... Edgar Davids attributes had a crazy amount of 20's. Must of been atleast 10-12.

I hate people saying 'stats' rather than 'attributes'.

Well attributes is indeed the actual right word and it is not as if he went over the top. Get a grip.

I seem to remember Beckham and Figo having lots of 20s back in something like CM 03/04, not sure if I am right, but like SCIAG said, they might have been in set pieces.

Well attributes is indeed the actual right word and it is not as if he went over the top. Get a grip.

I seem to remember Beckham and Figo having lots of 20s back in something like CM 03/04, not sure if I am right, but like SCIAG said, they might have been in set pieces.

In those days, 20s were handed out much more liberally. Several of Beckham's were probably set pieces (as well as passing, crossing, etc.), I imagine Figo's would partially have been set pieces and partially others.

In this topic: A ****** gets upset because people say 'stats' instead of 'attributes'

Stfu.

There is always one...

As someone previously said, I didn't even make a fuss about it, I just said barely a sentence on the matter.

Also as someone previously said, get a grip.

I can actually give you an accurate answer for this. I often do really intricate searches, and for this all you need to do is load up every attribute in the search field, and then narrow down by reducing the (number) / (number).

And now the result.........

In my large database game I just started the players with the most 20s are ... Olic and Van Nistelrooy. They each have 5/47.

Archived