Cancel your Zavvi orders boys!!

I have just came off the phone to Zavvi and they claim that their suppliers won't be sending FM to them until the 26th November so they won't be dispatching until this date. Asked them why it still said the 5th on the website for delivery and why no email had been sent and he said they had just been given the information.

really need confirmation on this

people have been said "cancel your orders" before and it was a ploy where loads of people cancelled and therefore they would get their game earlier than planned due to the retailer having less orders than they first thought and to please the people who kept their order sent their game out early.

really need confirmation on this

people have been said "cancel your orders" before and it was a ploy where loads of people cancelled and therefore they would get their game earlier than planned due to the retailer having less orders than planned.

Ha ha really? That's incredibly Machiavellian over a game, however good it is.

I recommend Shopto.net once again. My package has been sent and I'm certain I will have it in the mail tomorrow or Friday the latest. They had a very cheap, if not the cheapest, price as well so I don't see the point in ordering with anyone else.

I ordered with shopto as well, and have had loads of games through them in the past and never had any problems, always had the game release date or before.

However, with their 'track record' I use paypal and would recommend anyone else does the same.

I recommend Shopto.net once again. My package has been sent and I'm certain I will have it in the mail tomorrow or Friday the latest. They had a very cheap, if not the cheapest, price as well so I don't see the point in ordering with anyone else.

Enjoy getting raped by fraud.

Unless you used Paypal like Dave ^^

Archived