Q&A Football Manager 2011 with Miles on Friday !!

Gutted I won't be playing FM 2011 on Friday! Just had a phone call from a chap from SEGA, I have won the chance to go to London on Friday to HMV Gamebase to quiz Miles about Football Manager 2011. I haven't thought of any question'(s) to ask him about the game to be honest. So im appealing to the FM community for help. Any suggestions for questions? I will note the best ones.

Many thanks

Glenn

Up the Villa !!

Is FM the game you thought when SI started the FM franchise?

What is your opinion when you read users saying that they don't enjoy the game as previous versions? What can you say to those fans?

How many hours do you play FM?

Aside from FM11, what was the game you most enjoy it and why? (including the old CM franchise)

What is your dream for the FM franchise?

Any words you have to say to the fans of Eastside Hockey Manager and Out of the Park Baseball?

If you had workforce of the likes of big studios what would be your priorities to improve FM? and why?

What was your worse FM/CM experience?

was it an 0208 number by any chance? had a missed call from them around an hour ago and google seemed to thing the number was SEGA :(

so yeh, got the call back and i'm also a winner. Got a few thoughts of my own but any questions people wanted to ask will be considered of course

Ask Miles if he knows who put the ram in the ramallamadingdong.

Serious note though - What is Miles most successful save on any version of football manager ?

Archived