A favour please..a list of teams reputation (FM2011)

Hi all,

I am after a huge favour.

To anyone who has preloaded from Steam that has access to the data editor. Please could someone export a list of all European teams reputation and pm it to me.

I am looking to fill the time before release doing some preparation work for a European Superleague structure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all,

I am after a huge favour.

To anyone who has preloaded from Steam that has access to the data editor. Please could someone export a list of all European teams reputation and pm it to me.

I am looking to fill the time before release doing some preparation work for a European Superleague structure.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I haven't preordered from Steam yet (in the hope I find it on the shelves before tomorrow night), butI'm pretty sure the data editor will be locked like the game until Friday.

I haven't preordered from Steam yet (in the hope I find it on the shelves before tomorrow night), butI'm pretty sure the data editor will be locked like the game until Friday.

Editor works fine for me (pre-loaded the pre-order).

However, asking for all the European teams and reps is too much of an ask for myself.

Put some in spoilers for those who don't want to know such things.

England:

Man Utd: 9250

Chelsea: 9150

Liverpool: 8650

Arsenal: 8600

Man City: 7850

Tottenham: 7450

Everton: 7050

Aston Villa: 7050

Spain:

Barcelona: 9550

Real Madrid: 9300

AtL Madrid: 8500

Valencia: 8250

Sevilla: 8250

Deportive: 7500

Villareal: 7500

Mallorca: 7150

Getafe: 7000

Bilbao: 7000

Italy:

Inter: 9000

AC: 8800

Roma: 8150

Juve: 8100

Fiorentina: 7750

Palermo: 7400

Sampdoria: 7400

Genoa: 7200

Napoli: 7150

Udinese: 7100

Germany:

Bayern: 8900

Bremen: 7700

Schalke: 7500

Hamburg: 7400

Leverkusen: 7250

Stuttgart: 7150

Wolfsburg: 7000

France:

Lyon: 8400

Marseille: 8000

Bordeaux: 7700

PSG: 7400

Monaco: 7100

St Ettiene: 7000

Russia:

CSKA: 7800

Zenit: 7750

Rubin: 7500

Spartak: 7300

Lokotmoiv: 7000

Dinamo: 6900

Turkey:

Galatasaray: 7750

Fenerbahce: 7750

Besiktas: 7500

Trabzonspor: 6500

Bursaspor: 6500

Portugal:

Porto: 8300

Benfica: 8150

Sporting: 8000

Braga: 6750

Maritimo: 6000

Greece:

Panathinaikos: 7000

Olympiakos: 7000

AEK: 6250

PAOK: 6000

Belgian:

Andrelecht: 6750

Standard: 6500

Brugge: 6400

Genk: 6000

Dutch:

Ajax: 7250

PSV: 7250

Feyenoord: 7000

Twente: 6900

Scottish:

Celtic: 6950

Rangers: 7050

Hearts: 5650

Aberdeen: 5500

Thank you very much.

I take it you have typed that list.

I was hoping the editor would allow exporting, making a full list for lower divisions easy, it seems it doesn't, but I appreciate your efforts for the top leagues.

I shall get working.

I hope those turkish teams are a joke. Have one of them survived any qualification for a european league??? Is one of them on top of the league??? Numer 2 in Turkey higher rated than number 2 in Germany ehhh.... And Sporting as number 3 in Portugal higher rated than number 2 in Germany or a team like Man City????? It's still clear that in the southern part of Europe, data is not treated the same as in the northern part of Europe.

I take it you have typed that list.

I was hoping the editor would allow exporting, making a full list for lower divisions easy, it seems it doesn't, but I appreciate your efforts for the top leagues.

It may well allow for exporting, I couldn't find an option for it however. The editor seems less intuitive and user friendly than I remember it previously, I didn't use it much for 10 though.

I tried to take screenshots of each country's teams but FRAPS wouldn't take them for some reason.

Juve look like a good challenge, damaged rep from underperforming, decent squad still.

I'd slightly lower Gala and Fener's reps by 150 but then again, in Turkey they do have massive reputations. It's extremely hard to balance.

Oh how Dortmund have fallen. :( They were my favourite team on FM a few years ago! They had an exciting squad to use and now their reputation and performance has dipped.

I'd slightly lower Gala and Fener's reps by 150 but then again, in Turkey they do have massive reputations. It's extremely hard to balance.

Massive reputations where? Maybe in Turkey, but not in western Europe. I'm not telling they are bad, but certainly not able to attract better players than Man City, Hamburg etc. Their reputations should be in the range like Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Ajax, PSV, Anderlecht, Wolfsburg, Tottenham etc.

Their league is also incedibly overrated. Number 7 in Europe. I'm sorry?? Ask a non Turkish player to list the leagues he'd like to play in and i'm sure alsmost no-one will list Turkey as number 7. They're even listed above Russia. In my opinion, Russia is superior to Turkey. In the last three seasons, Turkish teams achieved nothing in Europe and lost their reputation as an outsider in Europe. Again i'm not telling their league is bad, but not the league just after the 5 big leagues in Europe.

Liverpools reputation is rather high considering how ***** we did last season!

I realise you're half-joking, but reputation is not just based on how you performed last season. Liverpool are a massive club with great history - players from all over the world would love to play for LFC. Therefore, a high rep is only natural.

Archived