Beautiful Football Complete Set

Beautiful Football 11 v4{Your Eyes Will Tell You}

Changes v4-

1-Improved Setpieces

2-Changed formation of overload,SOS,Control

3-Completly Changed Control Instructions.

4-Patch 11.1.1 Compatible.

The Tactic pack contains 5 tactics-

1-Beautiful Football 11 Normal-To be used in matches where you are underdog and for LLM.

2-Beautiful Football 11 Attack-To be used when odds favour you or are Equal.

3-Beautiful Football 11 Control-To be used in away matches .

4-Beautiful Football 11 Overload-To be used When trailing by 3,4 goals .

5-Beautiful Football 11 SOS-To shut Off Shop in last few minutes of the game.

Instructions-

1-Do not forget to assign a playmaker

2-Always have leftfooted wingers on amr and rightfooted wingers on aml position it helps to them to cut inside.

3-you can adjust longshots according to players.

4-Use Show on to weaker Foot Opp instruction for wingers.

5-Use Closing down always Instructions On opp amc.

6-Use team blend in match preparation in first few months.

Player Requirements-

GK-Normal Keeper

LB/RB-Must Have Good Tackling,Pace,Passing

CB-Look For A quick and strong combination

RCM-Destroyer

LCM-Playmaker

AMR/L-Wing Striker

AMC-Second Striker

ST-Poacher

Formation- Beautiful Football Attack-

2e3zsqe.png

Beautiful Football Overload-

b66byv.png

Download Tactic v4-http://www.mediafire.com/?rzkqioyd84vc9kj

I've tested them a little with Barcelona and the results were, not surprinsingly, very good. Really nice to watch football. Although its something to be expected with such a squad, its not so easy (at least for me) to make them play that way.

I might try the tactics in my Everton save as the squad seem to fit quite nicely with your set. Except for one thing: the wingers.. How would you feel about letting them cross a little? Gueye and Biliyaletdinov are doing great on AML, and Cahill and Lukaku would make perfect targets for their crosses..

35k0ol3.jpg

And one more thing. As Everton im supposed to be underdog in quite a few matches.. How would you start those games?

Nice work, man.

Is this for FM2011? Is so, I'll give it a go. I like how you have different tactics for different situations. And the opposite foot for cutting inside is a good tip too. Then you get goals like torres' 2nd against chelsea.

Ok well I just had my first game against Antwerp. The 1st friendly when you start with Man Utd. It's an away game but I used the normal attacking tactic.

When I let my assistant manager choose the players, it put Valencia as the AMR. But I considered what you said and decided to put Paul Scholes there as he's able to shoot with either foot even though he's red for that position.

Man Utd [7-0] Antwerp - Attack

Wayne Rooney (22)

Nani (29)

Darren Fletcher (31)

Ryan Giggs (pen 34, 36, pen 57)

Paul Scholes (90)

Scholes actually had a great game and finished with an overall 9.4.

So far so good. Will keep you posted.

Man Utd [7-0] Newcastle Town - Normal

Giggs (3, 90)

Scholes (36)

Hernandez (41, pen 45+1)

Fletcher (65)

Nani (83)

Man Utd [9-0] Bury - V2 Normal

Fletcher (7, 22, pen 34, 54)

Vidic (39, 89)

Evans (61)

Rooney (pen 69)

Nani (73)

Hi Khudilo,

And what about your normal tactic and players requirements? DM should be a destroyer, RCM normal center midfielder and LCM playmaker? Do i get it right?

BTW so far seems to be really good tactic, played 5 games managed to win 4 ant just draw against everton 0-0 away from home int first game with this tactic. Football seems to be floating, beutifull and players creates many chances. Nice work so far ;)

playing in the polish first division have gone to relegation zone to 2nd and polish cup semi final was really having a bad time before your tactics undefeated in 16 now and beaten the 2 biggest teams in poland in the cup very impressed well done on your effort

First of, thnx a lot for the tactic(s)! I'm gonna try it with Man United.

One thing, I just don't understand what should this suppose to mean "5-Beautiful Football 11 SOS-To shut Off Shop in last few minutes of the game"?

First of, thnx a lot for the tactic(s)! I'm gonna try it with Man United.

One thing, I just don't understand what should this suppose to mean "5-Beautiful Football 11 SOS-To shut Off Shop in last few minutes of the game"?

I took it as maybe he means, "To set up shop." As in park the bus, play defensively.

Trying it out with Newcastle. Not very far into the season, but won all but 1 friendly comfortably After that I lost the opening game 0-1 to spurs but created way more chances. Next game was a 1-1 draw away at Man United, followed by a 4-2 away win in the league cup against Huddersfield. Generally I think if I had better finishers I'd of won every game, but thats not something thats a fault with the tactic.

I was curious about what team talks you use when you aren't the underdog (not something likely to come up often as Newcastle I imagine). Generally I've gone with my assistant's advice. Same goes for opposition instructions.

Few new scores from my Newcaslte game..

2-1 Home to Sunderland

2-2 Away at Wolves

3-0 Home to Blackburn

1-0 Home to Derby (LC so just played reserves)

1-1 Away at Liverpool

1-0 Home to Wigan

0-1 Home to Chelsea

Since I'm only expected to finish above relegation I'm pleased with these results, the only worrying thing is that while the midfield seems to dominate in most games most if not all of my chacnes fall to the AMR/AML. Playing Carroll up front with Nolan as the supporting player, I would of expected them to get a few goals.

Few new scores from my Newcaslte game..

2-1 Home to Sunderland

2-2 Away at Wolves

3-0 Home to Blackburn

1-0 Home to Derby (LC so just played reserves)

1-1 Away at Liverpool

1-0 Home to Wigan

0-1 Home to Chelsea

Since I'm only expected to finish above relegation I'm pleased with these results, the only worrying thing is that while the midfield seems to dominate in most games most if not all of my chacnes fall to the AMR/AML. Playing Carroll up front with Nolan as the supporting player, I would of expected them to get a few goals.

try to play your best striker at wingers.

v3 released and here are my games against chelsea and manu ,against chelsea i was down to 10 man in 10min of the game but still dominated and against man u had 5 ccc but vela being a youngster missed some sitters and also lansbury has played very well for me in this tactic at amc or mc.

1-http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=arsenalarsenalplayers.png

Hi Khulido, I am using your set with my Spurs save with a slightly different corner setup that I noticed was scoring quite regular with a different tactic. Possession seems great, ccc is spot on but goals are not flowing from my team. Scoring corners, mostly? A quick observation. You say to play your wing/strikers on opposite sides to cut in, but i've noticed on all the tactic variants you have wide play set to normal and not cut in? I don't want to mess with any settings if there is a valid reason for this? Hope that makes sense. I'm going to stick with the set as I like the options of using a set.... and i've won every game since employing it!!!! I was going to try putting the wingers to cross sometimes and far post from the byline to see what happens, but this goes against what you have set up. Have you tried this option already? Just checking as don't want to waste time if it doesn't work. Enjoying it so far. Thanks

Hi Khudilo, sorry i mispelt your name before... just to keep you update I am starting my spurs game again as I was half way through the season when I switched to your tactic set.... having tried pretty much all the others!!! won every game with your set and was sat 4 points behind chelsea before the end of the year, so half way through the season. pretty sure I would have won the league. Thought i'd start a game just using your set from scratch and will keep you updated with my results.

My corner routine is... I have 2 FB set to stay back when needed. Tallest CB set to stand on far post and the other CB on near post flick on. There should be another player attack near post, one attack ball from deep and one lurk outside. All the others should be set to go forward. The player on the far post is the only real important one here. Corners should be set to far post. I'm averaging a goal a game with shawcross or corluka, but dawson and cahill have both done fine as well. Corluka got a hatrick. I've used this with all different tactics and had the same results.

corner taker is opposite foot so ball swings into player on far post. been using van der vaart and bale on one side and bentley and modric other side

Hi Khudilo, sorry i mispelt your name before... just to keep you update I am starting my spurs game again as I was half way through the season when I switched to your tactic set.... having tried pretty much all the others!!! won every game with your set and was sat 4 points behind chelsea before the end of the year, so half way through the season. pretty sure I would have won the league. Thought i'd start a game just using your set from scratch and will keep you updated with my results.

My corner routine is... I have 2 FB set to stay back when needed. Tallest CB set to stand on far post and the other CB on near post flick on. There should be another player attack near post, one attack ball from deep and one lurk outside. All the others should be set to go forward. The player on the far post is the only real important one here. Corners should be set to far post. I'm averaging a goal a game with shawcross or corluka, but dawson and cahill have both done fine as well. Corluka got a hatrick. I've used this with all different tactics and had the same results.

corner taker is opposite foot so ball swings into player on far post. been using van der vaart and bale on one side and bentley and modric other side

good setup mate i will try it ,thanks

Archived