How to increase league reputation ?

Just wondering, in the new dynamic league reputation system, how can you increase it ?

Let's say I'm playing a club in San Marino (don't even know if that's possible in FM2011), when will the league rep go up ? If my club/other clubs in the league do well in the european club competitions (champions league, euro cup) ? Is that the only way to make it increase ?

Or other stuff, like clubs in San Marino signing big name players (with a high reputation) also helps ? What happens if San Marino wins the World Cup ? Will all the leagues in San Marino get a reputation boost and will the san marino clubs be able to attract more easily better players from abroad ?

And since we're at it, when does the league reputation decreases ? Or does it only go up all of the time ?

Just wondering, in the new dynamic league reputation system, how can you increase it ?

Let's say I'm playing a club in San Marino (don't even know if that's possible in FM2011), when will the league rep go up ? If my club/other clubs in the league do well in the european club competitions (champions league, euro cup) ? Is that the only way to make it increase ? Mostly. One club doing good won't help much. Two three clubs need to play well in continental cups consistently for a few years to get an improvement.

Or other stuff, like clubs in San Marino signing big name players (with a high reputation) also helps ? What happens if San Marino wins the World Cup ? Will all the leagues in San Marino get a reputation boost and will the san marino clubs be able to attract more easily better players from abroad ?

And since we're at it, when does the league reputation decreases ? Or does it only go up all of the time ?

Reading THIS THREAD will answer most of your questions.

1)Mostly. One club doing good won't help much. Two three clubs need to play well in continental cups consistently for a few years to get an improvement.

2)Not sure. Not sure. Yes and Yes. to those questions. :D

3)It will decrease if opposite of first happens.

Archived