FM 2011 Online Manual

Hi

As per the title, are SI doing an updated version of the online manual produced last year to tie in with the changes in FM 2011?

Thanks

Would love to know that mydelf too. And would be good if they would do it.

Whenever I felt I needed the manual it didn't contain what I was looking for anyway :(

Sad they never made use of the potential of having it online. Online you can have a much more detailed manual with no substantial rise in cost whereas compared to the paper one obviously the cost would rise with the number of pages.

Hi

There will be an online manual again this year, which will again have video tutorials and be searchable, so hopefully more useful than the paper version.

If you've got any suggestions on how it could be made better in future years please post them

Thanks

Ben

Make the Manual into an iPhone app. A free app.
This .

I agree an app would be very helpful as it can be just infront of you if required. If not free a nominal fee would be ok.

Otherwise make it downloadable so I could print off what I need but still not as easy to use as an app.

Hi

There will be an online manual again this year, which will again have video tutorials and be searchable, so hopefully more useful than the paper version.

If you've got any suggestions on how it could be made better in future years please post them

Thanks

Ben

When is it going to be released?

an iphone app / iphone compatible web page would be super.

although imagine yourself stood on a touchline trying to find out just how much more you need to add to the closing down slider of that DMC by scrolling on your phone! haha.

I really hope that the manual is a giant step foward compared to FM10.

This is 1 area where this highly complex micro-management monstergame deserves a complete revamp.

But I remember posting this last year as well....

This game really needs a good manual; not just a book with screen descriptions.

'History Screen:

This is where can you can check on the history of the player'

Duh.

I prefer a proper book manual. Part of the fun of buying a new game is flicking through a new manual. I never use online manuals, and was disappointed when FM10 didn't have a hardcopy one, supposedly due to environmental reasons. What you could do is a "carbon neutral" thing, where for every tree used in the making of a book, you plant one or two in it's place.

Archived