Your Gonna say it's my tactics

Can you guys offer some adive, for the first time in years i started a copy on FM10 just to see what it's like managing there current squad of players..

My home is 2nd best in league played 14, won 12, drew 2, lost 0 scored 36, let in 7

my away record reads played 15, won 4, drew 4, lost 7, scord 20, let in 22

big teams at home, i beat Man City 3-1 and drew 1-1 with Arsenal..

away from home, iv lost 1-0 to Blackburn drew 1-1 to man City, lost 2-1 to Hull, Lost 3-1 to Spurs, lost 1-0 to Wigan, lost 3-0 to Arsenal, drew 1-1 to Fulham, lost 1-0 to Birmingham, lost 2-1 to Sunderland, drew 3-3 with Man Utd, drew 1-1 with Chealsea....

I am currently 5th with 29 games played and a huge 16 points behind Chelsea.. now as far as last season IRL goes i guess i'm doing okish.. Thing is i think the players i have are od good quality and my home tactic proves i have a very good attacking tactic..

Nw playing away from home id like to know what you guys do because i have seen people post so called super tactics where they only lose game in a season.. if this is fact, what on earth type of tactic do people change to for away games.

As you can see from my results, if i had of beat the teams out side the top 6 my games to the big 4 have been excellent and if my away record read 2 loases 3-0 to Arsenal and 3-1 to Spurs id be chuffed..

1. Who are you playing with?

2. Do you use your best players at their best positions?

3. Do you demoralize the team by asking to much : "You can win this!!"

4. Are your players tired? Do you use squad rotation?

5. Do you tweak your tactics during the game based on whats happening on the pitch?

6. Do you take into account weather conditions? (I always play poorer when it's raining)

I usally use the same tactic for home/away.

If I have a very bad run on away matches, I will make a more defensive tactic - to go for a draw. In this case you wont lose so much away and in the long run you can convert the draws with wins...

I'm managing Liverpool...

I have to rotate at times due to tired players. as you can see from ym results my team and tactics are not completely rubbish.. i just seem to miss somthing away from home and can't find what it is..

Archived