Rafa Benítez must be as frustrated as a FM player right now...

Well just some parody.... no hard feelings Inter fans and/or Rafa fans!

F**KING HELL THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC!! Just lost a game to Tottenham Hotspurs as Inter...This is f**king ridiculous!! I've got the best players in the world (they won the treble last season remember!!) but what do they do?? INJURIES. So many injuries to all my star players!! Then no one's performing!! Milito and Maicon especially! Milito never scores & loses sooooo many one-on-ones and Maicon is just ******, being skinned constantly. What the heck?? IT'S NOT THE PLAYERS THEY ARE F**KING WORLD CLASS THIS THING IS JUST UNREALISTIC.

OK now back to this Spurs game....f**king ridiculous. First time I won 4-3 no big problem except this "Bale" scored 3 times in the second half.....from the exact same position!!! I'M NOT MAKING THIS **** UP HE JUST RAN TO THE SAME POSITION 3 TIMES IN A ROW AND SCORED EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Against César and defended by Maicon! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE THE VERY BEST PLAYERS IN THEIR POSITION AND THIS BALE JUST F**KING RAPED THEM. It's so ridiculous! César has been performing consistently well and then BAM!! He's not even moving when the shots were made!! huh? How can that happen?! AND THEN HE GOT INJURED. IN THE NEXT LEAGUE MATCH. ALONG WITH CAMBIASSO. I kid you not it's deliberately trying to f**k with me....

So what happened in the second match? I SCORED ONLY ONE AND THEY WON 3-1. The second and third goal are assisted by "Bale". HE RAN TWICE AS FAST AS MAICON EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW HE'S NOT THAT QUICK. He f**king raped the best right-back in the world again and again and he isn't that good a player!! It's just vs me!! PROOF: In their last league game he produced nada against, guess who, Rafael!! HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE ONE SUCCESSFUL CROSS AND THEN HE ASSISTED TWICE AGAINST ME?? Are you saying that Rafael is better than Maicon? This is f**king ridiculous and just unrealistic.....FIX IT SI!!!! I'm seriously considering waiting for the patch to continue now this is not worth it....

And before anyone chimes in to say that it's my tactics.....IT'S NOT MY TACTICS I AM A VERY VERY GOOD MANAGER W/ TONS OF TROPHIES IN BOTH SPAIN AND ENGLAND AND TWICE REACHED EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS.

it's your tactics

Haha you suck.

Definitely your tactics, chap.

And then there's the long and reasonable reply about there isn't a "instant win tactics" and past success doesn't mean much when you take control of a new club. The thought-provoking reply that explains why playing a high defensive line against players like Bale is a bad idea and tactical suggestions. Then wwfan comes in and gives a detailed account of why the matches played out in this particular way and some people are confused by his statements and a flame war about slidebars and team mentality breaks out....

Then wwfan comes in and gives a detailed account of why the matches played out in this particular way and some people are confused by his statements and a flame war about slidebars and team mentality breaks out....

I've not done that in a while. Not sure if I miss it or not.

I've not done that in a while. Not sure if I miss it or not.

It's OBVIOUS this is meant to happen. Made up statistics clearly shows this happens 99% of the time. Also, it is clear the AI cheats the heck out of the match engine. It's the only way to explain this.

I think Benitez is 100% correct in his statements. To further prove his point, he should spend the next 6 years making terrible transfers. I bet he can get Robbie Keane for like 20mil for sure.

Press: Maicon did not have a good game today, how do you think this will affect his morale?

Benitez: He's going to bounce back and prove every one of his critics wrong

Press: Gareth Bale was the difference here today, how would you rate his performance?

Benitez: He had a fantastic game, unfortunately for us.

Press: Reports are linking you with Blackpool's Charlie Adam, are you going to make a move for him?

Benitez: I have no interest in this player. Idiot.

Ends:

News Report.

Rafa Benitez did not appear to be in the best of spirits after Inter's 3-1 defeat to Tottenham at White Hart Lane.

A reporter from the Daily Star chose the biggest talking point at the press conference asking "Reports are linking you with Blackpool's Charlie Adam, are you going to make a move for him?" to which Benitez replied "I have no interest in signing the player," before adding "idiot".

It is thought that Charlie Adam will not be happy with Rafa Benitez's comments.

Archived