Championship, Anyone can go up on Fm11

This year if you want to mange in a division that what you do will really make a differents then the championship is for you.

Just take what i've done on the Demo of Football manager 2011. I made 4 signings which one was a transfer, 1 loan signing and 2 frees. After 22 games i'm 5 with barnsley on the demo. If i can do this with barnsley surely other people with other teams can do this.

There are so many free's out there and players on loan it doesn't matter if you don't have a lot of money what you do is what matters.

What do others think who took the champ challenge on in the Demo.

I am currently battling out a tight battle in the Championship with Pompey!

Nottingham Forest are top, I am 3 points behind them (just beat them at home!) and Milwall 3 points behind me. Pretty tight coming up to December!

I have just brought in loads of loans when the transfer embargo was lifted on the 30th September, Lansbury been a star so far!

i bet that's one of the hardest teams pompey because you have a squad that's not got got all the positions filled with good enough players for the start of the season. For example i had problems with Right back.

i think that Leicester have the most money but i found it for difficult with them then Barnsley as with Barnsley you only need 4 players to make sure you have 22 players that are all good enough.

I was thinking of doing one with Scunthorpe.

They are predicted bottom and was 2nd when the demo finished in my save with QPR.

I played the demo with Scunthorpe as they are my favourite team after my local side, it was tough. I sgned a nearly whole new squad with the free transfers available but I still was only just out side the relegation zone come january.

The Championship, anyone can go up in real life

Blackpool were predicted to be in the relegation battle last season. At least 3/4 of the teams think of themselves as just about to get back into the premiership its always very tight and anyone can have a good run and end up in the playoffs and who knows from there.

I started as Leicester City and signed Chris Eagles (AML £3.5m), Brian Easton (DL £1.1m), Adriano Basso (GK free), Guillermo Franco (ST free), Donal McDermott (AML loan), Junior Stanislas (AMR loan), Jake Livermore (MC loan), Ritchie De Laet (DC loan) and Fred Sears (ST loan). After 15 games I am top of the league by 6 points and 10 points clear of third place having only lost one game. I am also in the quarter-final of the league cup having knocked out West Ham and Wigan.

David Hoilett from Blackburn is a sick loan in the championship

Kakuta is good too, plays better than his stats

Dida can be got on a free by some teams

Sturridge is awesome upfront also on loan

Shittu is decent on a free

Kyle walker good loan too

add these to most teams and roberts your fathers brother

I was thinking of doing one with Scunthorpe.

They are predicted bottom and was 2nd when the demo finished in my save with QPR.

i finished 2nd in my second season with scunny on fm 10 so i will definately be playing a game with them on fm 11, tbh i think that is my best/only acheivement to date

Archived