check this out...

UPDATE:

so anyway, I bought the 'update' of the abay seller, I made him a 'best offer' of 49p and he accepted.

I just received it via email and it is most deifintly part my work. Who else would know to change the name of the Malta manager (im 1/4 maltese)!

Not sure what to do, If I leave neg feedback, he'll just give me the same back! think I'll send him a polite notice...

I just sent the following message:

Good Evening.

I would like to make a severe complaint regarding this item. The reason I bought it was because I suspected you may be selling my work. I am a member of the official FMH forum and regularly create database updates for my personal use and then upload them for other members to use. Having reviewed the 'changes.txt' you sent to my email I am 100% sure you have used my work. I now request my money back for the item, the item removing from ebay, and 51% of all monies you have previously earnt from selling this item.

Failing the above I will not hesitate to take this matter further.

I look forward to your response.

if you give something away free to peple ofcourse peple are goona use it and its going to get further afield than you wanted it too , who ever is selling it could change one line of it and claim its there update now , theres no copyright laws on a changes.txt file as anyone can make one.as for you wanting 51percent of the profit . AS IF !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrspiderpig:

if you give something away free to peple ofcourse peple are goona use it and its going to get further afield than you wanted it too , who ever is selling it could change one line of it and claim its there update now , theres no copyright laws on a changes.txt file as anyone can make one.as for you wanting 51percent of the profit . AS IF ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so its mightyowls turn tody!

you should learn some respect!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

to be honest im not expecting to acheive anything other that etting the chap know im a little annoyed, even then I think he'll just laugh to himself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's the best way to look at it. i think if you try and claim money from him, you're also in breach of copyright....so best just to get him to stop rather than anything else! good luck icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrspiderpig:

hang on a minute ... .. . is that ridley99 imposing oneself into other pepoles business AGAIN ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oneself must have a pole stuck up ones a**e

you have been barely around a week and you're trying to cause trouble... Pointless or what?

Archived