Small Bug - Player Histories

• SI Staff

Thanks for that gersguy_13 that confirms what I thought (ie. its a research entry error rather than a 'game' bug).

As I indicated I'll ensure its rectified for next years releases and apologies if its affected your enjoyment of the game.

Some other niggles with the history screen:

1.No career totals information!

2. I had Jason McAteer at Forest and he played a few games for me (real ones not friendlies) but when I sent him off on loan his appearances for me all disappeared but his loan appearances remained - weird!

3. Some player stats have been miraculously changing after the first season. My striker Nathan Tyson had an average rating of around 6.8 for the season but after the update I looked at his history and it had gone down to around 3.4! I have seen this with quite a lot of Brazilian players (still in Brazil) who may have played 40 scored 11 but have crazy rating like 2.61 etc!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ben Mc.:

3. Some player stats have been miraculously changing after the first season. My striker Nathan Tyson had an average rating of around 6.8 for the season but after the update I looked at his history and it had gone down to around 3.4! I have seen this with quite a lot of Brazilian players (still in Brazil) who may have played 40 scored 11 but have crazy rating like 2.61 etc! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive seen that with some players that scored like 40 in 30 games had a rating of 2.something and I was like wtf? also a keeper who had conceeded 5 in 15 appearences had the same problem! - both brazilian not sure who though.

Archived