Why haven't I unlocked sugar daddy yet?

Dec, ah, that would be it, despite winning two of the cups this season I had a pretty bad run near the start, so their happiness is slightly disappointed (as opposed to the normal absolutely delighted I get), I'll check the bars now...

About half for competitions, full for matches, quarter for transfers, half for finance (was full, but just got all my loaned players back^^), and about 2/3 for harmony. Overall is half.

If I get them back to full, when would I unlock the achievement? Would I have to win the cups again?

Thanks.

It is a very good achievement but it's not unrealistic. Off the top of my head, Fulham, Wigan, Hull and Blackpool have all gone from the 4th tier to the 1st in the space of ten years or less.

Still a great achievement by both them and Bergkamp_10 ;)

I'm currently trying to get AFC Wimbledon from the BSP to the Prem. I had two back to back promotions in my first two seasons then a 9th and a 3rd in my last two season in League 1 before getting beat in the play-offs by Sheffield Wednesday.

Just at the start of my 5th season and I'm feeling confident of going up this season :)

So how do you know when you have unlocked sugar daddy? Do you get some kind of news report?

Ugh, this is getting annoying now, last season I won EURO cup, FA cup, Carling Cup, Community Shield and won the Premier Division, the board were delighted and I still haven't unlocked it... Is it possible for a low-rep club to turn into a high-rep club? If so that might be why I'm not unlocking it...

Any advice on raising the harmony? Only one of my players is unhappy, and that's just due to his dislike of one of my key strikers. However, I'd rather let go of a striker to raise harmony than a keeper to raise harmony (I doubt I could find many better keepers, mine conceded just 29 in 69 games).

Heh, signed up and voted :p

Playing them will be a pain, 'cause I always have 4/5 youth players who I failed to loan out, but, right now I'm releasing a bunch of youth players who aren't getting better fast enough^^ Thanks for your tips, and hopefully soon I'll have a sugar daddy (yum >.>)

Don't get too hung up trying for Sugar Daddy... isn't it more challenging to do it the Arsene Wenger way? :)

After two consecutive seasons of winning EPL and Champions League, I was offered but advise the Chairman to decline it. Since then, I have won the EPL 2 out of 4 times, plus success in a few Cup tournaments. All the while keeping my weekly salary about 1 mil pounds, usually with player budget of positive 90 mil pounds.

Buying top players in their prime are never good business deals... top defenders are > 10 mil pounds, midfielders are > 15 mil and strikers are > 20 mil. Yet these players' values and ability will drop fast if they don't play enough games, and not many clubs can afford to buy them from you at this price (you also won't want your best players to go to competing clubs). I guess in a way, this reflects real life... clubs like Man City and Chelsea will not see profit any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
What does the sugar daddy do again?! Just give you unrealistic amounts of money?

It also boosts your clubs standing in the world - making it easier to attract players to the team.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
i have been at Rangers for 5 seasons now and won all 5 times. i have also won the league cup 4 times. but i still havent got sugar daddy:( what should i do ?

Keep going - the requirements vary depending on the club you're managing, Rangers are a dominant club in a (comparatively) smaller league so the requirements will be harder in terms of trophies required (I'll have to check but I've a feeling european success might be required with them also).

• 3 years later...

im managing Chelsea Fc Won The Fiest Season Won Second Season Got All The Cups Now Doing 3rd season already cot community shield and idk wich other one and i being winning only the whole 3 seasons lost 1 game my barbs are 1/3 full harmony is totally full Matches was full but ivve being tying games and its in the middle how do i get it for chelsea fc!

• SI Staff
im managing Chelsea Fc Won The Fiest Season Won Second Season Got All The Cups Now Doing 3rd season already cot community shield and idk wich other one and i being winning only the whole 3 seasons lost 1 game my barbs are 1/3 full harmony is totally full Matches was full but ivve being tying games and its in the middle how do i get it for chelsea fc!��

Overall, you will need more time - however Chelsea already have a Sugar Daddy set in game.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Not getting a sugar daddy. I am in BVB won the Champions League and the division as well as the league cup successively for two years. Mind you, now my third season is starting.

When will I get it? Please help. Coz I really want to buy some high profile players.

Keep going! You will get it eventually if you keep succeeding the way you are. You need to sustain success for a minimum amount of time.

Archived