Quick tactics box when in 3d screen:an issue or user error?

When i dropped down that box and used "changed to save tactcics" in game, I selected a 442 attack as I was using a 442def that was not needed.

I selected that and it worked. However, I paused the game and went into the tactics screen. What i found was that the quick tactics had put all my players out of position! Surely if your going to have a qucik tactic option then it needs to keep players in their similar position (especially if it's the same formation), not a defender who becomes a midfielder or a striker that ends up as a DM? I could understand some issues re differing formations.

Not sure if thats a bug or I am doing something wrong. For instance should I have saved that tactic with players in position previous to the match?

Any advice or thoughts.

K

Maybe both tactics need to use the same order of players. Happened with me too.

Then it would be a bug. This is one of those mystifying things that flies under the game testers radar. It would totally suck to have to wit till Christmas to have this one fixed.

Then it would be a bug. This is one of those mystifying things that flies under the game testers radar. It would totally suck to have to wit till Christmas to have this one fixed.

Its in since FM 10 :D

Archived