DLR Rankings

i have started this thread to show to everyone the league rankings for each playable country in their continent which come with the game so that they can decide what league to be in for their DLR rankings and also so peopl can discuss the DLR rankings . I have ranked it out the playable top leagues and given an addition number which is their rank in that continent overall which can be found in the game. I have got this information from demo and it may change when game comes out.

DLR means dynamic league reputation and basically it means if you do well with a club in a lower top league in domestic and continental compitions the reputation of that league will improve and because of this increase you can attract more players, money going into the league etc and so you could make welsh premier league the best league in the world however this will take many years and the features is aimed at the more hardcore players.

Europe

1. England - 1

2. Spain - 2

3. Italy- 3

4. Germany - 4

5. France - 5

6. Portugal - 7

7. Turkey- 8

8. Russia - 9

9. Greece - 10

10. Holland - 11

11. Ukraine - 13

12. Scotland - 16

13. Switzerland - 17

14. Austria - 20

15. Romania - 22

16. Denmark -23

17. Israel - 29

18. Serbia - 30

19. Poland - 31

20. Norway - 35

21. Croatia - 41

22. Czech Republic - 42

23. Sweden - 45

24. Hungary - 53

25. Slovakia - 54

26. Slovenia – 55

27. Finland – 57

28. Belarus - 63

29. Iceland - 75

30. Bulgaria - 85

31. Republic of Ireland - 192

32. Northern Ireland - 197

33. Wales - 282

South America

1. Brazil - 1

2. Argentina - 2

3. Chile - 6

4. Uruguay - 7

5. Colombia - 8

6. Peru - 10

Africa

1. South Africa - 3

Asia

1. South Korea - 3

2. Australia - 5

3. China - 10

4. Indonesia - 56

5. Singapore - 64

6. Malaysia - 77

7. Hong Kong - 84

8. India - 88

if I made any mistakes please just tell me and i will fix it straight away

Nice work. I'm interested in which European league is ranked 6th yet unplayable in the game. I can't think which country that would be.

Since the game also rates non-league competitions such as the Champion's League, League Cups and second/third leagues I suspect it would be one of those that took the 6th spot. I don't think any of the second leagues would be that highly rated, so probably some Cup competition, such as Copa del Ray or FA Cup.

The Championship.

Oh... really? I'm surprised it would rate above Portuguese League for example...

Why are S.Korea and SA rated as "3", but Brazil as 1? Are you including cup competitions and lower leagues? I'm also guessing that Egypt and Japan respectively have higher reps?

I have done by each continent and not world that why S. Korea is 3 because Japan and S.Arabia are 1 and 2 in Asia, In africa tunisia and Eygpt are 1 and 2 and Brazil are number 1 in South America

Nice work. I'm interested in which European league is ranked 6th yet unplayable in the game. I can't think which country that would be.

number 6 is the FA Cup

I forgot to add Australia to Asia where are number 5

england over spain?

since 2004/2005 season there has been atleast one english team in the champions league final apart from last year and english teams overall are better than spainsh teams

So if i get linfield into the champions league or the europa league the irish league will improve?

I don't know for sure but if you did well linfield in the champions league or europa league then yes

england over spain?

Probably fair. Whilst players might prefer Barcelona and Real Madrid to Arsenal and Manchester United, a lot of players sign for "average" PL clubs because the league (and therefore the clubs in it) has a higher reputation than the Spanish league.

how did they calculate it in the first place? i have hard time understanding how is croatian league better than swedish?!?

Head researchers discuss it, looking at international transfers, European performances, and especially transfers between the two teams. There are probably more factors.

In this case, Croatian teams have generally outperformed Swedish teams in Europe recently iirc, and Croatian clubs have a strong enough position to get decent transfer fees for their players (Krancjar, Modric, Corluka, and Eduardo all went for better amounts than when Berbatov or Martin Petrov left CSKA Sofia, or even Stiliyan Petrov's transfer to Celtic). Admittedly the markets were different, but even with inflation, Dinamo Zagreb would be harder to get a player off than CSKA Sofia.

Head researchers discuss it, looking at international transfers, European performances, and especially transfers between the two teams. There are probably more factors.

In this case, Croatian teams have generally outperformed Swedish teams in Europe recently iirc, and Croatian clubs have a strong enough position to get decent transfer fees for their players (Krancjar, Modric, Corluka, and Eduardo all went for better amounts than when Berbatov or Martin Petrov left CSKA Sofia, or even Stiliyan Petrov's transfer to Celtic). Admittedly the markets were different, but even with inflation, Dinamo Zagreb would be harder to get a player off than CSKA Sofia.

Sweden is the country in Scandinavia. You're thinking of Bulgaria. :D

Something I've been wondering about the DLRs that probably is obvious and has existed forever and I just don't know about but are UEFA coefficients for countries dynamic in the game as well? In other words, once we lead some Welsh team to continental dominance and the Welsh league becomes a powerhouse, will it start earning four Champions League spots? Or are we stuck with the 10/11 settings forever on that?

Something I've been wondering about the DLRs that probably is obvious and has existed forever and I just don't know about but are UEFA coefficients for countries dynamic in the game as well? In other words, once we lead some Welsh team to continental dominance and the Welsh league becomes a powerhouse, will it start earning four Champions League spots? Or are we stuck with the 10/11 settings forever on that?

European coefficients didn't stay static in previous versions of FM. Teams can go or down the rankings. :thup:

As rancer890 already mentions this is already in older games as it is a real UEFA rule. The ranking is based on how teams from those leagues have done in last 5 CL and UEFA cups ( and possibly even how the International team has been as well, not sure though).

However I believe some nations are static. At least Lichtenstein as they do not have their own league but have teams playing in swiss. This might also be true for San Marion and Andorra but not sure.

Greece and Turkey above Holland and Ukraine??? That made me laugh. The only reason a player will choose for Greece or Turkey above Holland is money, not the higher reputation of those leagues. Can't remember when clubs from those two leagues did better in Europe than Holland or Ukraine.

Archived