Where can I find...?

How am I able to look at competition and country reputations. I did look in the 'World' screen, but it only comes up with the top three competitions then lists all other competitions, but no star rating, is this a bug or am I looking in the wrong place?

I thought it was just because it was the demo and due to the DLR, then all competitions and countries would get a star rating. If that is not the case hen how are we supposed to know if our league is improving its reputation on a numerical basis? I know increased European places, better players etc. But I mean from a snap shot point of view.

I dunno. The core game is included in the demo, its just a slimmed down database. I find not to include a visual representation of how myself/players/club/league/country are doing from a renown point of view kinda defeats the object of implementing it, doesnt it??

I dunno. The core game is included in the demo, its just a slimmed down database. I find not to include a visual representation of how myself/players/club/league/country are doing from a renown point of view kinda defeats the object of implementing it, doesnt it??

The point of it is so you can attract better players to your club and to other teams in the league and it also means your club reputation can grow.

As for 'seeing a numerical stat', that doesn't happen in real life. We judge those things based on what players are at a club and the overall strength of the teams in the league aswell as their performances in Europe. This you will be able to do in the game :thup:

I thought it was just because it was the demo and due to the DLR, then all competitions and countries would get a star rating. If that is not the case hen how are we supposed to know if our league is improving its reputation on a numerical basis? I know increased European places, better players etc. But I mean from a snap shot point of view.

At the end of the season, there will be a news item displayed with the re-rankings of competitions shown (little up and down arrows).

Archived