So who is going to carry on with their FM2010 saves?

I will be getting FM2011, but it might be a few months before I play it as I am currently engrossed in a Venezia save on FM2010. Two succesive promotions and a relegation survivial in Serie B, not to mention building up a decent transfer kitty is going to make hard for me to move onto FM2011. That and every player interaction ending with players leaving before they "say something they might regret" was starting to grate on the demo.

Anyone else have an FM2010 save they will be carrying on?

Yes Bell, same with me.

Will get FM11 but will be carrying on with FM10 saves for some time yet.

First of all, I have my St. Albans City save. We've just got into the Premier League for the 2020/21 season so I'll definitely be continuing on with that one!

I also have a save in Italy with Hellas Verona that I would like to go back to at some point. I have unfinished business there, for sure.

So it's going to be quite a while before I load up a new long-term save on FM11.

For what it's worth, I'm also a bit annoyed by the player interaction and the lack of new features that I am personally interested in. Chief among the disappointments for me is the lack of continued development of the tactics creator, where I was hoping for new roles, more options and the ability to add customisable content. So, ultimately, there is nothing that is making me want to drop FM10 and rush to FM11 at the moment.

Yes Bell, same with me.

Will get FM11 but will be carrying on with FM10 saves for some time yet.

First of all, I have my St. Albans City save. We've just got into the Premier League for the 2020/21 season so I'll definitely be continuing on with that one!

I also have a save in Italy with Hellas Verona that I would like to go back to at some point. I have unfinished business there, for sure.

So it's going to be quite a while before I load up a new long-term save on FM11.

For what it's worth, I'm also a bit annoyed by the player interaction and the lack of new features that I am personally interested in. Chief among the disappointments for me is the lack of continued development of the tactics creator, where I was hoping for new roles, more options and the ability to add customisable content. So, ultimately, there is nothing that is making me want to drop FM10 and rush to FM11 at the moment.

Im with you Im very happy with FM10 at the moment and there are a few issues that need sorting before I buy FM11, may even end up carrying on until FM12

I too don't understand people saying they'll buy it on release day but not going to play it anytime soon. Why not get it when you're done with 10 and save a few quid?

Personally I'm neither going to play nor buy FM11 probably until at least the second patch is out, since this will probably be when the first more serious tweaks to the interaction feature get in.

No. Since something happened to my Havant & Waterlooville save (cant remember where it went) I lost interest in the game. Started again as Blackburn and Peterborough, but didnt play more than two seasons with either of them.

Will start anew with FM11.

I was GOING to ignore it for a few weeks initially, but recently my long-term Valencia save (that's been the only save I played on FM'10, starting back on release day last year) has seen my team start to whine and underperform; still, I love my regens and don't want to lose them. I had a dream of one day having a core group of them as coaches for my team, and I don't think I'm even close to getting that to happen.

I too don't understand people saying they'll buy it on release day but not going to play it anytime soon. Why not get it when you're done with 10 and save a few quid?

Personally I'm neither going to play nor buy FM11 probably until at least the second patch is out' date=' since this will probably be when the first more serious tweaks to the interaction feature get in.[/quote']

For release a lot of retailers are selling FM11 for £25 :)

I'm still playing my long-term save on FM10 because I know FM11 will be completely playable for me after the 3rd patch next year. Every year I did the same thing.

Untill next year I will collect all the new logos, kits, player faces, stadium packs, player retain packs etc for FM11. I will check the database to see who are the new talents of this version and how things have changed since last year. I will also start some saves on FM11 to get used to the new features and to test the match engine but will never start a long-term save untill the 3rd patch. Just experimenting till then.

I'm still playing my long-term save on FM10 because I know FM11 will be completely playable for me after the 3rd patch next year. Every year I did the same thing.

Untill next year I will collect all the new logos, kits, player faces, stadium packs, player retain packs etc for FM11. I will check the database to see who are the new talents of this version and how things have changed since last year. I will also start some saves on FM11 to get used to the new features and to test the match engine but will never start a long-term save untill the 3rd patch. Just experimenting till then.

This. It summarizes what I did every year. Not doing different this time either.

I'll be continuing with FM 2010 for a little longer. I've got a great save going, probably the most fun I've had with FM since '07, possibly even '05.

That, and also a very busy schedule keeps my FM sessions short. I'll get FM 11 after the 2nd or 3rd patch is released.

Good ppoint made about the patch too. You know at patch 3 its goning be a well refined game. There are always a few annoyances even after patch 1. So always good to wait. I dont think I even played FM10 until last Christmas.

Archived