Football Manager Release in Turkey!

Hi all,

I am sorry if I opened this thread in the wrong forum but I couldn't find a more suitable place to do it. I live in Turkey and I really want to get on my hands on FM 2011 as soon as possible. I was wondering if the release date of the game in Turkey is same as the rest of Europe (5th of November). If yes, then I will buy the boxed version. If the release in Turkey is delayed, I might consider buying it online via Steam. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Yes it should be exactly the same mate....But im Turkish too and if i was you i would buy it directly from steam because video games and electronics in Turkey cost a bomb to the import tax.

Yes, it would be expensive I guess, but as far as I'm concerned, if you download it via Steam, you have to be connected to the Internet at all times to play the game, am I wrong?

• Administrators

No you do not need to be connected to the Internet to play via Steam - you can set it to 'offline' mode. You only need to be connected to download the game and any further updates.

EDIT: Dave quick on the draw! :)

Archived