FM 2007 on PSP

Will it have all the same features as those on PC such as the feeder clubs and team talks, every thing in the article etc?

Will it have all the same features as those on PC such as the feeder clubs and team talks, every thing in the article etc?

• SI Staff

FM PSP is a seperate game to the PC version and won't mirror the PC game (so no it won't have an identical feature set).

It will have a lot of new features and options within it, but will retain the 'pick up and play' approach which it had in its first iteration.

Marc

I have to see you did a great job with that. I find I can continue my game whenever I have a half hour or so to spare.

I really bought a PSP and this version because the full blown PC version is just too complex for the casual gamer. Hopefully, the future evolutions of FMH will continue to keep it simple...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Willy Tull:

Is there a list of features anywhere? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not currently - a little information has been released but (as will all our 2007 titles) full information won't be given out until later in the game.

I've pasted what has been revealed below:

"Football Manager Handheld also sees an upgrade with more playable leagues, more features and, for the very first time, network play allowing you to compete against your friends on your PSP."

Thats great news Marc. As this si my first post, I would just like to say how much I love the game. I'm addicted. Normally when I have a successful first game with Liverpool I quit and try a smaller club for a greater challenge but I'm determined to get all the unlockables. I have a few requests for the next game.

-ability to play music whilst playing

-I would have said wireless linkup games with friends and I was delighted to hear you have included this.

-fewer injuries

-the one annoying me the most is that I find it nearly impossible to sell players. I have tryed playing them to get scouts watching them but they just make me perform worse.

Thanks

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kangle44:

is there any chance it will have international management? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't reveal unannounced features at this stage I'm afraid - but I can say that there are a fair few features which haven't been announced yet ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kangle44:

is there any chance it will have international management? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't reveal unannounced features at this stage I'm afraid - but I can say that there are a fair few features which haven't been announced yet ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds promising

Archived