Does this annoy anyone else lol?

ok just a few things I wanted ot get some views on.

1. when a player moves from club to club or goes on loan or comes back from loan he loses hes non competitive stats? So you cant check how he did at your club before he went out? So means you are gonan have to write it down or put on hes notes?

2. I used to love my players being in a certain order on FM in the match line up. You used to beable to change it how you wished. I liked in 1.GK 2.RB 3.LB. 4.LCB 5.RCB 6.CML 7.RW 8.CMR 9.CFL 10.CFR 11.LW

Now it has to be in a horrible order. No matter what I do I cant get it like it was before. I mean its nothin major but just annoying and taking me time to get used to.

3. Now I am not racist one bit but this bugs me also. I manage down the levels with Barnet. Now I normally sign players I know also. But I have players in my team that are white in real life and I have there pic on there profile screen and on the 3d match engine there black lol. And vice versa. Anyone else annoyed by that? My answer would be to have an option to show your playersd and edit how they look on the 3d match engine. Also a shame that numbers cant be seen on the backs of players. But no biggy.

So just wanted others views on these 3 things? there are bigger things but I have already brought those up in other threads. Just wanted some opinions on these 3 things. ;-)

Also a shame that numbers cant be seen on the backs of players. But no biggy.

You can get the numbers to show up by changing the graphical detail to high in preferences - display & sound. The downside (as it is for me) is that this may stop the 3D match view from running smoothly.

ok just a few things I wanted ot get some views on.

2. I used to love my players being in a certain order on FM in the match line up. You used to beable to change it how you wished. I liked in 1.GK 2.RB 3.LB. 4.LCB 5.RCB 6.CML 7.RW 8.CMR 9.CFL 10.CFR 11.LW

Now it has to be in a horrible order. No matter what I do I cant get it like it was before. I mean its nothin major but just annoying and taking me time to get used to.

Right now i played a game with Agger in Leftback and Aurélio in Centre-back because of this. hahahahahahaha

I'm making similar mistakes. Want an option to switch it back.

Ah lol. So others did used to like it the way it was before. I used to love switching to the original positions of how the team lined up. Whne you look back on an old report I sometimes get confused who played where. getting used to it now though. just annoying for the strikers to be switched around from right to left. Should be other way :S

Right now i played a game with Agger in Leftback and Aurélio in Centre-back because of this. hahahahahahaha

I keep doing the exact same thing, luckily I notice before I start the match and switch em over again.

Pointless change tbh, the should have just kept it like normal.

For No.2 if you hold down shift and press postions or picked at top the players will go into order. Then drag the players on the pitch about till you see on your squad list the way you want to pick them.

This bugged me till i seen a mod post it the other day.

What do you mean? Hold shift where and when? I cant seem to do it?

Hold shift and click on the Column that shows position in the selection screen. Then drag players in the tactic pitch.

But this doesnt change there order in the match screen when u play a game? This just orders them when your picking the team. Im talking about how you view them on the match screen. Its all awkward and in weird order. You cant change it. Its in GK,RB,LB,RCB,LCB,RM,LM,RCM,LCM,RCF,LFC. which is horrid. I just want mine in the old order of GK,RB,LB,LCB,RCB,LCM,RM,RCM,LCF,RCF,LM is there anyway of doing this? Can someone from SI please help?

Archived