FM11 patch

This was set up to try and stop all the "is there going to be a patch on release day" threads that keep getting made.

You know, i'd LOVE to be able to ask ONE question on these forums & get a straight answer without having someone make a wisecrack. Its just a simple question that IF there were to be a patch on release day, would it be available to coincide with the games availability at midnight. Wind your neck in.

no, i only gave you the link for the patching plans

Theres no link there mate. If there were, i'd have said thanks. If you've made a mistake in not posting the link, i apologize for my words to you but i find too many smart ar*es on here.

click on the word 'this' in my post mate...apology accepted

Nothing happens when i try that. Like i said, if i took you wrongly, i apologize, its just that anytime i ask a question on here, i'm either in the wrong area, its been 'asked before & the fact that i couldn't find the answer 'is somehow my fault or i am asking a question that shouldn't be asked for one reason or another.

Nothing happens when i try that. Like i said, if i took you wrongly, i apologize, its just that anytime i ask a question on here, i'm either in the wrong area, its been 'asked before & the fact that i couldn't find the answer 'is somehow my fault or i am asking a question that shouldn't be asked for one reason or another.

my original post mate, not the last one

basically the first word of the original post i made, find it?

This is comedy gold.

You know, i'd LOVE to be able to ask ONE question on these forums & get a straight answer without having someone make a wisecrack. Its just a simple question that IF there were to be a patch on release day, would it be available to coincide with the games availability at midnight. Wind your neck in.

I'd love for people to read stickies and other threads on the same subject, then people won't need to make wisecracks when somebody asks a question that is covered already in the forum.

Archived