Whats the most obscure country/league you can think of?

Whats the most obscure league you can think of to start off with in FM11?

I am really wanting to get my teeth into the DLR feature and have already downloaded the files for the Kazakhstan leagues (14 teams).

I am open to any ideas, but preferably in Europe so I can compete in the Champs League, and with as many teams as possible in order to have a good amount of players in the selected country.

Also, will you be getting stuck into a similar save, journeyman save or will you just go ahead and manage the obvious teams, Man Utd, Real, Inter, etc?

Cheers,

Brad

I did look at Azerbaijan, but i think there were only something like 12 teams in the top league.

Plus not knowing what leagues will be available in FM11, I think im just gonna grab loads of config files and wait to see whats shipped with the full release.

I did look at Azerbaijan, but i think there were only something like 12 teams in the top league.

Plus not knowing what leagues will be available in FM11, I think im just gonna grab loads of config files and wait to see whats shipped with the full release.

Same leagues that were in FM10. Or certainly from a European perspective.

How come there is never a German national team is it to do with licensing? Same sort of thing with Japan and Konami owning the rights?

Yes.

DLR feature whats this?

Dynamic league reputation- league reputations change over time.

Im sure someone in the editor section would make it :D

Oh I would like that, I would like to see who would be the new Penguinho.. I also think many of the players would be low in pace and balance attributes and the crowd noise would be quite unberable, but at least SI would only have to create just one stadium background..

Do they even have a league??

Yes! It only has two teams, though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isles_of_Scilly_Football_League

That could be brilliant with DLR, though.

"The Garrison Gunners and Woolpack Wanderers gear up for their 17th league match against each other for the season. At stake are two Champions League places - one for the first-placed team, and one for the second-placed team, as well as the league championship. This is widely-seen as the warmup for the all-Isles of Scilly 2055 Champions League final, famous for the Woolpack Wanderers's magnificent 11-0 defeat of Premier League runners-up (yet European minnows) Solihull Moors."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isles_o...ootball_League

"The Garrison Gunners and Woolpack Wanderers gear up for their 17th league match against each other for the season. At stake are two Champions League places - one for the first-placed team, and one for the second-placed team, as well as the league championship. This is widely-seen as the warmup for the all-Isles of Scilly 2055 Champions League final, famous for the Woolpack Wanderers's magnificent 11-0 defeat of Premier League runners-up (yet European minnows) Solihull Moors."

Ha! That just made my day. Brilliant idea.

Genius. Just, genius.

Haha this is one of the funniest things I have read in ages

according to the UEFA coefficient, the league rankings in europe are:

1. England

2. Spain

3. Germany

4. Italy

5. France

6. Portugal

7. Russia

8. Ukraine

9. Netherlands

10. Turkey

11. Greece

12. Denmark

13. Belgium

14. Romania

15. Scotland

16. Switzerland

17. Israel

18. Austria

19. Czech Republic

20. Cyprus

21. Bulgaria

22. Croatia

23. Belarus

24. Slovakia

25. Norway

26. Serbia

27. Poland

28. Sweden

29. Bosnia and Herzegovina

30. Finland

31. Republic of Ireland

32. Hungary

33. Lithuania

34. Latvia

35. Moldova

36. Georgia

37. Azerbaijan

38. Slovenia

39. Macedonia

40. Iceland

41. Kazakhstan

42. Liechtenstein

43. Montenegro

44. Albania

45. Estonia

46. Wales

47. Armenia

48. Malta

49. Northern Ireland

50. Faroe Islands

51. Luxembourg

52. Andorra

53. San Marino

I saw always amused that the Belarus league was actually included standard in the game. No editor needed. Has anyone ever played a few seasons there?

Played a couple of season there as BATE, and dominated the league. I never could get them into the group stages of the champions league. I thinking about starting a LLM game down there at some point. I have just never got around to it. Maybe add them in my FM11 setup.

Oh I would like that, I would like to see who would be the new Penguinho.. I also think many of the players would be low in pace and balance attributes and the crowd noise would be quite unberable, but at least SI would only have to create just one stadium background..

Absolutely brilliant. :cool::thup:

Archived