Dundee FC

30 mins ago but SI knew some penalty was coming today

How did SI know "It was coming" when the SPL only announced it 30 mins ago?

Aside from that though the coding for points deductions is already within FM so I would guess its a fairly easy job to include it if they choose to.

How did SI know "It was coming" when the SPL only announced it 30 mins ago?

Aside from that though the coding for points deductions is already within FM so I would guess its a fairly easy job to include it if they choose to.

The whole football world knew today that Dundee would 100% be deducted points, just a question of how many. Sky Sports had it as Breaking News last week

SI couldn't of possibally known how many points would be deducted so there's no way they could of implemented it. Plus last week, when the news was breaking as you've said, the game had already gone gold so again it couldnt of been put into the release day code. I guess theres a chance it might appear in the release day patch which has liverpools takeover, though my guess would be the patch is already sealed now so a later patch is more likely.

I normally pick Dundee as my long term career game since thats where I am from and the team I support. Its going to be a hell of a challenge to start with -25 points and not allowed to make any transfers.

I normally pick Dundee as my long term career game since thats where I am from and the team I support. Its going to be a hell of a challenge to start with -25 points and not allowed to make any transfers.

Fun though i reckon, iv never played with Dundee before but if the -25 points is in the game then i may give it a go.

It would take 2 minutes in the editor, so if it wasn't for the appeal, I'm sure it would be in the first patch. If it isn't, like I said it would be very easy to do yourself.

Can you tell me how? I've searched around to see if there is a way on the 10 editor, but can't see how to do this. Is it possible to make a small file with the code for it rather than editting it?

I don't think it should come in the patch. The penalty wasn't in place at the start of the season and that is where the game starts. As soon as continue is pressed for the first time, your game world then seperates from reality and any other game world.

I don't think it should come in the patch. The penalty wasn't in place at the start of the season and that is where the game starts. As soon as continue is pressed for the first time, your game world then seperates from reality and any other game world.

Shall we do the same with Liverpool then?

Can you tell me how? I've searched around to see if there is a way on the 10 editor, but can't see how to do this. Is it possible to make a small file with the code for it rather than editting it?

Just take a peek in the Editors Hideaway forum.

On a similar theme (well, same division), Stirling Albion has just renamed their stadium today.

Since Dundee plan to appeal this horrendous decision I think that SI might wait until the outcome of this appeal before putting this into the game. I'm sure thats what they did with Chelsea when they had their transfer embargo.

Since Dundee plan to appeal this horrendous decision I think that SI might wait until the outcome of this appeal before putting this into the game. I'm sure thats what they did with Chelsea when they had their transfer embargo.

Horrendous decision? B*****ks. They got what they deserved. Clubs need to know they can't mess around with the taxman. Or any other organisation when it comes to money.

Horrendous decision? B*****ks. They got what they deserved. Clubs need to know they can't mess around with the taxman. Or any other organisation when it comes to money.

Portsmouth were only docked 10 points, Southampton 9 points and they both owed more than Dundee did. The penalty was 15 points too harsh.

Archived