Logo/kit doo dar

Hey folks,

I am getting restless now waiting for release, and was considering downloading all the kits/logos/badges or whatever in advance ready for when I get the game. Just to, you know, kill some time. I have other things to do, too. I need to eat. But this seems quite productive.

Does anyone know if downloads for this season have all been set up (on the normal sites)? Also if it will be same system for getting them to appear in your game, ie. Program Files > SI > FM 2011 > graphics... or whatver.

Thanks.

Hey folks,

I am getting restless now waiting for release, and was considering downloading all the kits/logos/badges or whatever in advance ready for when I get the game. Just to, you know, kill some time. I have other things to do, too. I need to eat. But this seems quite productive.

Does anyone know if downloads for this season have all been set up (on the normal sites)? Also if it will be same system for getting them to appear in your game, ie. Program Files > SI > FM 2011 > graphics... or whatver.

Thanks.

Have been preparing for a few weeks myself now and have a nice catalogue of 2010/11 stuff. The gang at CM revolution have new cut outs for facepacks etc. They seem more appealing to me than those at sortitoutsi, who don't seem to be able to sort their files by date in the correct order, and haven't had the best of graphical updates of late.

Just my opinion of course, but I treat my SI folder like a man with an OCD. Shame I don't do the same to the rest of my PC....

Archived