Best teams for demo?

Well it depends really on what would you like to experience.

Imidiate succes : Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Bayer Munich

"Punching the Monitor": any given team from England conference north\south league. (no offence for fans here)

Surely there's not much point managing any team for a challenge, since it only lasts 6 months?

Probably best to use the demo as a chance to get used to the interface and new features by going with a team you already know so you don't spend ages getting used to the players. I went with Liverpool because I am a fan, and pretty much know their best team so I can play around with tactics and see what works and what doesn't.

Alternatively, go with the team who you plan to start a game with on the full version, gives you a 6 month practice for when the real thing comes along.

I don't see the point in going with a team for instant success, since you can't complete a season to actually win any trophies.

If you want to manage to good family club on the outskirts of North London, with a fantastic reputation for giving home-grown youngsters a chance on the pitch, with an almost entirely british squad and a brilliant, brazil like Yellow as the club colour, but you also fancy a challenge by getting less than £100k transfer budget, try Watford FC, championship team but as of now flying high in 9th position (media prediction is 18th I think).

If you want to manage to good family club on the outskirts of North London, with a fantastic reputation for giving home-grown youngsters a chance on the pitch, with an almost entirely british squad and a brilliant, brazil like Yellow as the club colour, but you also fancy a challenge by getting less than £100k transfer budget, try Watford FC, championship team but as of now flying high in 9th position (media prediction is 18th I think).

I'm a Luton fan pal, don't think I can bring myself to managing Watford, even on a game.

Archived