Release day patch

Tried searching this but could find anything.

We know theres going to be a release day patch, anyone got any idea what time we can expect it?

I'm only wondering as i believe you can download from steam at 00:00 and alot who pre-order from websites will get it in the post the day before or first thing on friday and want to start a game straight away with the patch.

dont want to be sat there with the game and waiting allday for the patch valuble management time will go to waste

Dan

great, im going to spend the first day or 2 making up my DB so all should be well :)

What do you mean "making up DB"? Don't you just choose leagues and size of DB?

I'm guessing the answer to that second question is no and I feel like a noob for asking but I'd appreciate it if you took the time to briefly explain. Thanks :)

i am editing a team, basically dispanding a team and moving them to the BSN from the EPL. Then im renaming them, taking the players and staff out, re financing, getting rid of big stadium and so on, then trying to rebuild them and eventually become a powerhouse, going to spend alot of time getting the DB right as i have speant 2 months planning the save, i dont want to get into it and realise i missed something!

i am editing a team, basically dispanding a team and moving them to the BSN from the EPL. Then im renaming them, taking the players and staff out, re financing, getting rid of big stadium and so on, then trying to rebuild them and eventually become a powerhouse, going to spend alot of time getting the DB right as i have speant 2 months planning the save, i dont want to get into it and realise i missed something!

Oh ok. Sounds like a lot of work. Why not just start with a really poor unknown club?

Sounds like you're in for an epic career! I have to try something similar one day, when I get a bit better. I've been working on winning the Champions League with Partizan without much luck..

I was thinking about doing something similar with Watford, but using the fake player option.

I take it that you'll edit the reputation of the club as well? It would give a very unfair advantage if you didn't change it to something that is only a little higher then the BSN average.

Will be matching it with the Lowest bsn rep, believe me I will be giving myself no advantage at all. I'd advise not loading with unknown players, unless it had an overhaul it was pretty average. You get to know who is who after a week or 2 so you may as well have not done it!

I think it's safe to say since release day for the game is Firday 5th November then the patch will be released by 3pm that same day, but I am leaning towards a time frame of 12 noon or earlier. Prerrty Much it'll be ready for upload to the servers late Thursday Night and they will upload it 1st thing Friday.

Mind you, I am not guaranteeing all this, it's just what I think and it's all guess word but I don't think its too hard to work out a rough time frame

If you're going to go as far as renaming and getting rid of the stadium, why not just create a brand new club?

If you're going to go as far as renaming and getting rid of the stadium, why not just create a brand new club?

Yeah i don't really get what the point of all that work is at all, literally the only thing being kept is the name.

But each to their own, i guess.

Archived