Why do i always rush Football manager?!!

im quite a busy person...but always find time to play football manager....but when i do play it i always rush it

i stick to the same tactics...i dont look at training much...match preparation is non existent and i dont care who i play against...i dont change much apart from the players of course! is this normal?! i ask my assistants to do most things!!

i really want to do everything but just go back to my old ways....im i the odd one out here??!!:D

im quite a busy person...but always find time to play football manager....but when i do play it i always rush it

i stick to the same tactics...i dont look at training much...match preparation is non existent and i dont care who i play against...i dont change much apart from the players of course! is this normal?! i ask my assistants to do most things!!

i really want to do everything but just go back to my old ways....im i the odd one out here??!!:D

i have an away and home tactic

i also have a tactic set up for match conditions like rain and windy

i always set my training up

yes you are odd :)

It's perfectly normal for busy people to rush play FM and even holiday through games, tho I cant see how that can be enjoyable.

I like to take my time.

well i must enjoy it...or else i wouldnt have played fm10 for over 1000 hours!! steam stats!

im planning to slow down...(abit like grosch...stooop it is not ready yet!!)

but now i dont want to play the demo...cust i want to start the new game and have 25 countries!!

am proud of playing one game a day .. doing every detail in my club .. and having to wait for next day to bounce back after losing the day before .. thinking of next game tactic .. i feel you are losing those feelings mate

am proud of playing one game a day .. doing every detail in my club .. and having to wait for next day to bounce back after losing the day before .. thinking of next game tactic .. i feel you are losing those feelings mate

forget to say .. and watch full game :D

I tend to rush a lot more with big teams as it's easier to get success. I've finished school now and don't have a job, so have a lot more free time to actually spend playing the game now. Last year I had so much work... still managed lots of FM at the expense of better grades.

I imagine I got through 2 or more seasons as Man Utd in the same amount of time it took me to complete one season as Dartford in Dafuge's challenge, which I will avoid this year as Dartford are in the BSS for real :D

I would never do that. each to there own I suppose.

I am the same, leave everything to my assistant, including press interviews, trainning, new contracts, team selction only thing I do is transfers.

I get majorly obsessed, and tweek every last little thing.... It takes me the best part of a day to push continue for the first time on a game (no joke). But then i play when drunk and rush and ruin all the good work!! Wish FM had somekind of anti-drunk setting.

Archived