FM11 - Home-a-Loan?

When starting at a club, how do you cancel a "loanded out" player deal (ie recall)?, or indeed even see if the conditions of the Loan allows this (or does absence of an "option to recall" confirm in its self that there is no recall option?, or maybe I just cannot find it?...GRRRR!). I hate it when these kind of details change between game releases as they are purely functional aspects.

I think it's in contract to see if they have the clause, and one of the drop down menus (the obvious one- is it called "transfers" or something?) has the recall button.

I thought so but I cannot find it. Always found it in years gone by no trouble, but I suspect it is right that arranged Loans are non-negotiable (ie no recall allowed). Actually, isnt that a bit silly?

i have seen some to be fair. you are corrrect in saying that things like being able to be recalled are not always stated publicly so it is not put in, i think the main thing researchers look for is whether or not there was a fee involved, if there was then the player cannot be recalled.

Archived