60 million to spend : 2012 : Premier Division with York!!!!!!

Hi

I've worked my way up to the premier division with lowly York, Came fourth then second. Through getting cheap young players and selling on I have amassed 60 million to spend. Problem I have is that no one wants to come to my club as when I offer a contract they don't believe the club can 'meet his demands'

It's driving me mad!!!!!! Does anyone have any ideas for quality players (defenders in particular) that will come to my club, I only want 'vital' players as my squad is already good.

Help me please!!!

Hi

I've worked my way up to the premier division with lowly York, Came fourth then second. Through getting cheap young players and selling on I have amassed 60 million to spend. Problem I have is that no one wants to come to my club as when I offer a contract they don't believe the club can 'meet his demands'

It's driving me mad!!!!!! Does anyone have any ideas for quality players (defenders in particular) that will come to my club, I only want 'vital' players as my squad is already good.

Help me please!!!

Go to you manager name:

York

(Your name)

Then go on preferences, and at the bottom, if it says Sugar Daddy - Disabled, Enable it. You should get more money andwage should increase. If you wish to further increase wages, disable sugar daddy, then Enable it again.

You aren't told about unlocking Sugar Daddy in the news, and I only found out about it when I turned off Autosave.

And No, your wages don't increase over time (Well I don't think they do)

Archived